Author Topic: How many of you POST OPS saw SIGNIFICANT improvements AFTER 9 weeks?  (Read 4668 times)

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
Im 9 weeks today, surgery by Dr. Lista, and I am not happy.  I still have some lumps, thicker if you squeeze them on my left side.  Lista says if theres swelling, theres still some more 'healing'.  But are there those out there, that did not have scar tissue at some point in their post op, who STILL saw your chest get flatter and more defined?  Or did I just waste 5 f'ing thousand dollars???  Thanks guys.

Offline wolfman

• keep fighting my friends
after 9 weeks i was very close to the final result, i just had very little swelling left in the left side.
i finally feel like im a man

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
so is swelling the only thing completing your final look?  how can some say it can take anywhere from 3-12 months for the final look then?  what takes up to a year then?  getting rid of scar tissue, or does the chest naturally shrink over these months?  post op sucks.

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
so is swelling the only thing completing your final look?  how can some say it can take anywhere from 3-12 months for the final look then?  what takes up to a year then?  getting rid of scar tissue, or does the chest naturally shrink over these months?  post op sucks.

You're going to see different people give different final results times because everybody heals differently.  ;)
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
ya i hear ya....i was hoping to hear some success stories....

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I had my first surgery, and after 3 months, the left side looked worse than I thought it looked at 2 months.  Then I had a revision on the left side and it took a lot longer to heal.  At 2 months, it looked like nothing had changed, I could feel a sump that I thought was scar tissue under my nipple.  I was pretty much giving up on ever getting good results.  Then literaly one day I started messaging it and it just got smaller and smaller and smaller.  I am not sure if it was just a small fluid sack or my scar tissue getting soft.  Either way, over the next two weeks, I would dig my thumb into my nipple untill it hurt.  Every time I would wake up it was a little smaller.  Now it is gone.  I have also been working out with heavy weight on my chest.  For years, I was doing low weight, high reps hoping to somehow melt the moobs.  Now I can finally lift heavy and just grow my chest.  It has really helped the shape and helped fill out the excess skin I had.  I think you have to try as many things as you can before you go back under the knife.  Message, cardio, weights, rest.  Anything is better than another surgery.  If it is scar tissue, then it can change.  If it is breast tissue, it can't.  So, make sure you have tried everything before you let yourself feel unhappy about your results. 

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
thanks, you give me hope to still wrench the hell out of my chest during massage...i will continue this mindless massaging...

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
If u want good results then u have to  go to  a PS that specializes in this procedure.  I never heard of Lista.  Agian,  the only advice i could give anyone is go to someone who does alot of these procedures,  eg, Bermant, Delgado ect.....   pay the extra amount.  Just don't go the the closest PS in your vicinity,  yes u might have to travel but this is such an important decision that is is worth everything
« Last Edit: September 16, 2008, 07:22:01 AM by cleanup »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024