Author Topic: nipples look whack  (Read 3351 times)

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
ok so im 5 days post op and got my first look at my nipples today. other than the nipples the result looks perfect but my nipples look all deflated and weird. they look a bit concave on one side and stick out a little on the other side! im fairly sure they will improve and im just being paranoid. can anyone who has had this experience and came out with them looking normal?

Offline bpayne77

Not to be discouraging, but I had my surgery 13 years ago and they are still a little "wack".  They also either are concave and both sometimes sensitive, but also numb.  No regrets though.  It's surgery, and the surgeon is taking out alot of tissue.  To me, the side effects are to be expected, though, I'm not sure if I understood them at the time!

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
bump, i think they have improved a little maybe the under nipple incision has gone hard and i think this may be causing some distortion.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
they are looking more normal now but the incision lines are quite hard and thick (4 weeks post op) however they do seem puffy when its hot. there is definite improvement from before surgery but i will be a little disappointed if they don't improve further. i cant feel any glands in my chest now either so im wondering if the scar tissue is causing the puff or what?
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 01:37:16 AM by manic91m9 »

Offline nipman

• Posting Member
Give it some time.  My nips looked really wierd for a while (deflated) but they eventually tighten
ed up.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
yer last night i was rubbing in scar treatment and i noticed one of the lumps made a pop and it looked a little better so i massaged both areas and a few pops and it looks alot flatter... still a few tiny lumps that wont pop. anyone experienced that??

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
just thought id write an update... i had forgotten about this website for a while because my results turned out  well the scarring is minimal, although i can see them no one has ever noticed them. they have progressively faded and although i can still feel a small scar there there is no contour issue at all and i wouldn't be bothered at all if they never get any better. my chest has gone from somthing i was constantly aware of to one of my favorite parts of my body. so was it worth it? yes 100% my doctor was Mark Lee in perth western australia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024