Author Topic: Crater on incision line, looks bad. HELP! with pictures...  (Read 6231 times)

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

I have this weird crater on the incision line. The doctor says it will go away but i dont reckon it will. Has anyone ever dealt with something like this before and what happend. Did it go away or do I have to have another surgery to fix this!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:04:10 PM by gynoisgone »

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member

Offline nipman

• Posting Member
its time to get a massive tattoo.  I honestly have thought about that.  My left nip looks very good, the rights scar is very noticeable. 

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
details maybe? how long since surgery would be a major factor, mine looked like that but now are much better (6weeks) did you have lipo? can you feel any hard tissue around the incision that may be causing the cratering?

Offline ddaavviiddd

• Silver Member
Give it time also try the scar adhesive strips.   They really work well

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
I am now 26 days post op. I had tissue removed and lipo as well!

DrBermant

Hey guys,

I have this weird crater on the incision line. The doctor says it will go away but i dont reckon it will. Has anyone ever dealt with something like this before and what happend. Did it go away or do I have to have another surgery to fix this!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Tissue does evolve after any operation depending on the original problem, what was done, skill of the surgeon, after surgery care, and scar care.  Posting Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures can help others understand your concerns. 

Crater Chest Deformity After Gynecomastia Surgery comes in many different forms and degrees.  Options depend on many factors best discussed with your surgeon.  Sometimes Revision Gynecomastia Surgery is an option.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
mate its too early to tell, i would suggest lightly massaging with moisturizer a few times a day then in a month if it still looks bad then u may have an issue. i have personally noticed a great improvement in my nipples since starting massage. you should be able to feel the lumps under the incision that are creating/exaggerating this look eventually they should break up.

Offline gynoisgone

• Posting Member
Hey guys,

Its not about 5 months post op and everything has even out and it looks 90 percent normal!

Its a major improvement over what you see in the pics about!!!

Thanks everyone who posted and helped me along.

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
Thats great to hear!  I just read your post the other day and wondered how things turned out as I have a similar concern at about 7 weeks post op now.  If you get a chance could you post a pic?  I'm interested in seeing how things could turn out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024