Author Topic: omg stilll liquidd  (Read 1498 times)

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
ok this is my second time posting about the liquid in my left chest.... it has only gone down a tiny bit since my doctore drained most of it and still left some in there.... he siad that my body will obsorb all of the liquid in do time.... how long will it take to absorb? im 6 weeks post op

Offline dsanders16

• Posting Member
Yea, I am almost 8 weeks out, and there is still bruising in my left chest. I don't even know if it is liquid because the stuff feels pretty hard, which scares me, since I had hard breast tissue there before the surgery, but not as much as is there right now.

My right side has barely anything done to it, and yet still the nipple isnt sitting tight against my skin. I am however at school, and my doc is 800 miles away. I don't know what the deal is, or if this is normal.

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
yes u prob still got scar tissue... it goes away little by little... is still got scar tissue to and it goes away lil by lil im jsut reffering to the liquid... if worse comes to worse i can jsut get it dreined but i dont wanan have to go to the emeregency room and all that so im just tyna figure out when it will go away by itself

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024