Author Topic: Big scabs now pink skin that is obvious not same color as aerola  (Read 3435 times)

Offline Mike1141

Hey guyshaving maybe a panic attack new to this site wondering how my situation might turn out. The right nipple was black was a scab came off and is bright pink. Its not to bad on the nipple something I can deal with. My problem is by the incision marks the same situation maybe halfway to the areola was scabbed 2 and resulted in like you said pink skin. This is very obvious as my areola is dark. Will this new skin turn to its original color or be a white scar tissue. Also should i use mederma or does this change skin color. I am really freaking out I am 12 day PO and its freaking me out there is no way i could ever go shirtless will deformed looking areolas. Before I could at least go out when my nipples were hard. This is not to mention the scar tissue which is making the situation worse when how i started. I know its early and i gotta be patient, but damn this is gonna make me put my entire life on hold. A little scar i could deal with wouldn't have to put my life on hold, but deformed looking areolas are really taking a toll on me and my life. If anyone has had a similar situation where the nipples were half black if you could let me know how yours has ended or show me a pic that would be great. If anyone also knows of a way to fix this cosmetically after the 6 months that would be great.

Offline psychogyne

• Posting Member
How did you make out? I may have a similar issue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024