Author Topic: 8 months post-op  (Read 3565 times)

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
Hi,

So I had surgery with Doctor Fielding on Jan. 29th/2008, and I still have some scar tissue, that results in mild puffy nips, it is an extremely mild case, barely noticeable, but I can notice it.  Now I am wondering if this will eventually decrease in size if I start to massage it, or should I call Fielding and see what he says about the whole thing?

Thanks for any help!

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
show a picture

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member

Offline matty

• Bronze Member
You want an opinion, but how can you expect one if we dont know what we're commenting on? Show a pic.

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
Hi,

So I had surgery with Doctor Fielding on Jan. 29th/2008, and I still have some scar tissue, that results in mild puffy nips, it is an extremely mild case, barely noticeable, but I can notice it.  Now I am wondering if this will eventually decrease in size if I start to massage it, or should I call Fielding and see what he says about the whole thing?

Thanks for any help!

Hey, I had my surgery in March this year and have the same problem.  Scar tissue that just does not seem to want to go away.  In fact it seems to be getting worse.  Massaging tends to decrease the puffy effect for a few hours, but it is back the next day.  Most annoying. I'm going to see my doctor in December to talk about it.  Hopefully it will be gone by then, otherwise i'll start considering getting the kenalog injections to fix it up.
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline Keyboard

• Posting Member
matty, you do not need a picture to answer my question.  Use that gray matter between your ears before you post.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024