Author Topic: 20 yr old 2 days post op  (Read 1684 times)

Offline gynegonegood

• Posting Member
Hey guys, so i'm 20 years old first time posting here, i've just had the surgery for puffy nips and he used lypo to remove some fat beneath, nothing to major but it feels great to finally have it done! But, question.. after the surgery does the nipple go down right away? i can see a change in their size already the right is def smaller than the left.  What causes it to go down if they didn't operate on the nipple, just sucked the stuff out beneath it?

Offline gynegonegood

• Posting Member
Oh! And I had the best time getting this surgery, I went in originally in August and I applied for medical coverage on this. Received notice in Sept. that they would cover the whole procedure! I was ecstatic, so went into the office right away to schedule and they said they'd get me in January. Soo about a week ago I recieved a call saying there was a cancellation and it was in 5 days. So I took that and now im 2 days post.

Offline jls187

• Posting Member
It takes weeks for nipple healing.  I've read that things should start looking better by 6 weeks for nipples.  You can see from my postings that my left nipple still doesn't look good at 3 weeks post, but it's getting better.   

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15911.0

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024