Author Topic: A little worried -- scar tissue  (Read 1889 times)

Offline confused_satisfaction

• Bronze Member
hey.. so im just a little worried here.. i just had surgery yesterday and i am happy with everythign so far.

BUT (yes, there is always a but)

i am reading what everyone else is experiencing.. basically i am seeing a trend of people being very happy with their surgery right after its done, but a few days later people are slowly getting discouraged. for the most part i see its because of scar tissue? is the scar tissue as bad as the gyne or does it vary case to case? does everyone get scar tissue "that bad" or does it just happen to only be the people that get it that will post about it? i would be happy to hear from some people who havent gotten it bad, if possible.

no offense to anyone on this site, but maybe we are all looking for too much of a quick fix? i think we should be a little more optimistic, realizing that the way to a 'new' life takes time and its going to happen.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
no offense to anyone on this site, but maybe we are all looking for too much of a quick fix? i think we should be a little more optimistic, realizing that the way to a 'new' life takes time and its going to happen.

You would think by reading some of the posts around here that we ARE looking for a quick fix.  But everybody is so ready to get on with their life gyne free that they get a little caught up in the aftermath of surgery.

I'm glad to see that you realize the waiting period and what's required.  It can become a serious mental game for those of us who want to move fast.  I know it is for me.

Good luck!
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024