Author Topic: post op day 5  (Read 1811 times)

Offline nikolas

• Posting Member
New day, new president, and feeling much better..my chest is completely yellow in bruises but does not hurt. Swelling seems to be going down and chest taking on a more normal shape. Feeling more cautiously optimistic every day. Chest obvioulsy seems somewhat flat but its probably the vest keeping it constricted. Not too worried about that, I can pump it back when I get back to gym next month.

Today had my first normal shower! Vest off. It did feel weird not having it on...as if chest was expanding...I washed it and put it bak on asap. Just felt I had to have it on immediately for some reason lol

Finished anti biotics...no need for pain meds so now just taking bromelain and arnica. I was itching insanely last night in the spots were the drains used to be. I took pills to relieve the itch. This morning I took of the bandages covering the area where drains were and it feels much better.

Feel like I can go back to work...but I'll probably take off until Monday.

2 questions guys:

1) How are you dealing with no exercise?? I feel I need to do at least abs and cardio before I start getting a gut just sitting here watching tv....but dr said hold off on any exercise ... :(

2) scar tissue - when does this come about? When do u start massaging? Right now feels a bit too tender and bruised to massage...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024