Author Topic: 11 months post op --- I need your input!!  (Read 2222 times)

Offline jabizzle

I am 11 months post op and I still feel large lumps underneath my nipples; no way of tell whether its scar tissue or leftover gland. 

Please be brutally honest and let me know what you all think.

Dr. Bermant please feel free to chime in here and let me know if you think I need revision surgery.

TIA!

Links to Photos:

DrBermant

I am 11 months post op and I still feel large lumps underneath my nipples; no way of tell whether its scar tissue or leftover gland. 

Please be brutally honest and let me know what you all think.

Dr. Bermant please feel free to chime in here and let me know if you think I need revision surgery.

TIA!

Have you looked up your BMI / Body Mass Index calculation?  Have you checked a Body Fat AnalyzerPlastic Surgery is not an alternative to losing general body fat.  Global body fat tends to hide a good contour. 

Residual gland / scar tissue can also contribute to the contour problem.  However, you are not showing any of the dynamic views we use in the Standard After Gynecomastia Surgery Pictures that such issues tend to show.  Sometimes revision surgery can help.  I am glad to help you explore your concerns during a consultation or my Preliminary Remote Discussion.  Jane is my office manager and can explain the process.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia and Chest Surgery

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
agreed. need to lose overall body fat, and increase muscle mass. this takes time, and clean eating and working out hard.

Offline mrpower33

• Silver Member
To be brutally honest, you need to lose a lot of weight. Don't even think about getting another surgery until you get leaner. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024