Author Topic: 5 months post op - can nipples become "damaged" if force is exerted (hard pinche  (Read 1683 times)

Offline frank_the_tank

• Posting Member
Hi, this may sound like a silly question but I just want to know if it is possible for the nipples if force is exerted on them, like pinching them hard, to turn into a previous say swollen or with more scar-tissue permanent state once they have healed and look alright? At my workout yesterday somebody pinched and "turned" my nipples really hard and one of them had just started to look good 1 month ago. Now it hurts but it doesnt look different or swollen.

GynO_DuDe

I had the same problem ... mates cockin around on a night out etc. Luckily nothing happened ... I can imagine if it happens on a regular basis then fair enough, it will defo not help towards healing! but other than that, just shrug it off, and be careful and pro-active so you can 'block the attack' in the future haha

Offline frank_the_tank

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply Gyno-dude. Yeah I know what you mean, it´s quite annoying cause they don´t know you´ve had surgery and that area is a little bit more sensitive the first year post op.     But you had a similar experience during the healing-process I suppose so you know what I´m talking about.              I agree with you I don´t think any permanent deformity can be caused, in that cause you would have to get stabbed in the nipple or something much severe, ´right?             

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024