Author Topic: Pain on 1 side 8 weeks post op  (Read 2470 times)

Offline devd3678

• Posting Member
Hello everyone, its been 8 weeks since my surgery. i had pretty big gyne so i got excision and lipo both. There were no drains post op. Now after 8 weeks if i remove the vest even for 5 minutes the left side starts to hurt and swells up and have to wear the vest back on. The surgeon just told me to continue wearing it. I would like to know if this is common and will the pain subside soon or is this going to be a chronic pain. Please reply.

Offline devd3678

• Posting Member
Guys please read this thread and give your opinions thanks. http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=21024.0

Offline chris

• Posting Member
do you have gland? i wonder what could be causing pain so long after the surgery...

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
It sounds to me that there is something really wrong. After 8 weeks you should be feeling pretty good.

Was the second Dr you saw affiliated with the first? (He could be covering for his pal.)

I'd seek a 3rd opinion from a qualified surgeon that has no affiliation with your original surgeon.

Offline devd3678

• Posting Member
thanks for your concern. will be getting a consultation in another city as i don't know anyone else in my home town.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024