Author Topic: HOLLOW SPOTS  (Read 2950 times)

Offline daz181280

HI EVERYONE, I JUST TURNED 30 AND HAD SURGERY 6 DAYS AGO WHICH I BELIEVE TO BE A SUCCESS,I HAD NO PAIN OR BRUISING,HAVING STITCHES OUT TMORO AND THOUGHT ID ASK ON HERE, DUE TO MY RIGHT BOOB BEIN BIGGER THAN LEFT BOOB,THE RIGHT HAND SIDE SEEMS TO HAVE A HOLLOW SPOT WHEN I TAP ON THE CHEST NEAR NIPPLE SOUNDS HOLLOW AND WHEN PUSHED IN RIGHT SPOT U HEAR A SQUELCHING SOUND, NOW IS THIS JUST DUE TO THE AMOUNT THAT WAS TAKEN OUT AND LEFT A GAP AND WILL IT GO ONCE I HIT THE GYM AND TONE IT,HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD THIS,IS IT ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT? RESULTS ARE GOOD AND IM HAPPY WITH NEW FLAT CHEST THO, ANY IDEAS OR HELP WOULD BE GOOD CHEERS, DARRYL IN UK

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Obviously, without detailed info about your surgery, it is difficult to provide any guidance.  However, in general, if there is any noise on your chest (squelching sound), then it is often simply an air bubble that got under the skin during liposuction.  There may be some fluid as well.  The air bubble usually is absorbed by your body in a few days -- but would advise you to check with your surgeon to make sure there is no accumulation of fluid.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline Squish33

• Posting Member
Think your caps is stuck in bro

Offline daz181280

thankks dr jacobs,yes  i hadlypo in both and big gland remover from the right squelchy breast im assuming the gap left behind from the massiveglandis the gap that sems to be missing cheers

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024