Author Topic: hardness under left areola  (Read 2381 times)

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
I am about 2 weeks post op from puffy nipples, and I have some hardness under my left nipple.  Anyone experience this problem after surgery?  I will add that there is still some bruising on that side around the area as well. I know it still needs time to heal, but my right side really does not have such issues.  Anybody have feedback?  

Offline Era

• Silver Member

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Dont have any at moment.  Not even sure how to put up pictures.  Its just very firm and hard under the left side were the gland was removed.  Im sure it will subside. 

Offline Nips

• Bronze Member
i spoke to my nurse about this. four weeks in my left nipple has some kind of hardness under it. It's not gland though. The nurse advised it could be due to the left side having more work done, therefore creating more of a wound to heal. There was more gland under my left which could explain it. All one can do is be patient I think! Is yours causing your nipple to puff out at all?

Offline Shawnw1531

• Bronze Member
Thats what is weird. ..I had more work done on my right side which has little to no hardness.  Yes it does make it puff out a little but not as much as the original problem. 

Offline Nips

• Bronze Member
try not to be too concerned at this stage mate. I guess you're now about three weeks in, very early days. I think about my one side being harder than the other and causing slight puffiness but keep reminding my self the final results are still to come. The healing process is testing for sure.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024