Author Topic: post op nipple help/acceptance  (Read 1648 times)

Offline blueinokc

• Posting Member
Back in September I had my surgery and no complications besides on my left side the incision is extremely noticeable and if I don't have my shoulders completely back its wrinkly. Is there anyway to help this problem or another surgery? I had the surgery to be able to go shirtless but I still can't with this. I just got a new girlfriend and she is getting impatient with me. What should I tell her? No one knows I've had this surgery, so what's a good excuse if there is no way to help it. Should I say I had some growths removed or..? Thanks.

Offline jbr

• Posting Member
Is it just the areola that is wrinkly when your shoulders aren't pulled back?  Could be excess skin.  I know there are areola reduction procedures but they seem to come along with their own problems like potential scarring.  

As far as what to tell people, I had surgery in October and no one knew about it but me.  I'm having revision surgery next week and we'll see how well I can keep it a secret this time, but I've thought that saying I had some suspicious growths removed so they could be analyzed sounds like a good cover.  
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 02:36:02 PM by jbr »

Offline blueinokc

• Posting Member
Its just excess skin, but the incision line is extremely noticeable. I'm fine with wrinkly, it'll help my posture I guess haha, but the incision line is what's keeping me from liking my chest.

Offline MikeW1012

• Posting Member
working out to build your chest muscles is also an alternative to the excess skin. The bigger the pecks the more it will stretch out the nipple to make it not look wrinkly.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024