Author Topic: 2nd Surgery - 12 days post OP - HELP  (Read 1474 times)

Offline IloveJesus

I had lipo done when I was 16, I had terrible gynecomastia, surgery went amazing, for years I felt normal. When I turned 22 I gained about 65 lbs after getting clean off of drugs and I started to develop gyno again, but this time, it was hard masses behind my nipples and surrounding my entire chest. I lost 40 lbs and started to look great but my chest remained the same and it was completely noticeable and painful. 12 days ago I went in and had the masses removed. The surgeon removed an entire fist, not a fist full, but the size of his fist, out of each one of my breasts. The first few days after the surgery it looked like my breasts were deflated balloons. I was very excited, completely noticeable change, I couldn't be happier. As the days pass, I look in the mirror and it looks like I did not even have had the procedure done what so ever, except a good amount of bruising still. Could this just be swelling? Do I need to have this drained? I'm sorry I don't have pictures of my progress. As far as pain goes, I have little to no pain except when reaching something very high. I am worried, I know I need time to let it heal, I just don't want it to heal incorrectly.

Offline Cthruit

• Posting Member
The healing process takes time and the final result is not for a few months. Did your surgeon recommend you use a compression vest? Not sure about draining. Sounds like you should give your surgeon a call. Best to be sure!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024