Author Topic: The Rock - Gynecomastia  (Read 1082 times)

Online Johndoe1

While not an acceptance in the classical sense, a December 2020 article from the Masculum Clinic, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson admitted to having breast reduction surgery due to gynecomastia. Other articles seem to collaborate the story.

https://www.masculumclinic.com/news/the-rock-and-his-gynaecomastia-surgery/
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Orb

Thanks for sharing Johndoe1. 
Many have the surgery for personal reasons and that's great.  Many don't.  I hope this openness on his part helps others realize it is a common and natural thing.  What I hope is people will read and come to the realization that men may suffer form this yet, not everyone will have or choose to have, the surgery.  

Offline gotgyne

For a lot of men gynecomastia surgery is an excellent if not the only option. For example, men who are celebrities, either in the showbiz or as politicians regularly can't wear a bra. And what if the wife is disgusted with this condition? But I don't like the fact that nearly all medical advice on the internet by doctors only deals with surgery and never mentions the possibility to wear a bra. For this reason I'm very glad that Dr. Delgado offers us to discuss all possibilities, although he earns his living with plastic surgery.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Online Johndoe1

My guess is he does better keeping good relations on both sides knowing he has the possibility of a referral from a non surgical to someone who is looking for surgery. It's a win-win for him. It's a smart business move.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024