Author Topic: 1 week post-op problem  (Read 3288 times)

Offline yulygee

I had surgery 1 week ago and i took the wrapping off a couple of days ago, i noticed that the right side is still a little bigger than the left and part of the nipple started to puff out again. Could that be due to the swelling that one side looks bigger than the other and that it's only been one week? Also i had really puffy nips before and part of one puffed out, will that go back down? If anyone experienced this after their first week of the op write back and let me know because i am trying not to get really concerned.

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
i have th same thing happening with my left side and was a lil skepticle about it, my doctor told me its just quagulated (jelly like) blood and u have to wait a lil more than a week for it to liquify than hell suck it out with a syringe.

he's doing that for me friday, so ill let u know how it goes, does ur nipple look a lot darker?  when mine puffed out pre surgery they were more pinkish, now my left nipple that puffs out looks more purplish and its swollen around the nipple area, which leads me to believe its just blood, also it much more sensitive and easily shrinks up.
source of revelation, inspiration, nutrition, relaxation, entertainment, and healing

Offline yulygee

Yea i hope that it is excessive blood in there because my right breast was larger than the left pre-surgery and now it seems a little larger as well, so i do not want the post-op results to come out uneven, i'm really hoping that it doesn't because i payed a pretty penny for this surgery and he is a very prestigious PS. Also the right side where it seems larger has tender tissue underneath it, very similar to the gyne tissue as well as the part of the nipple that happened to puff out. I do not see the PS for another two weeks so it will be 3 weeks post-op. Do you think that it is maybe just swelling, and do the results start looking better as a little more time passes?

Offline monnom

• Bronze Member
its probably just swelling, when i first took off my bandages i had second thoughts on the whole surgery, everything looked much worse and my pecs turned to little breasts, my left side in particular
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 05:38:51 AM by monnom »

Offline Eric Robertson

• Bronze Member
  • It's time to spread the word about Gynecomastia
My surgeon just told me that it would be normal if one side was larger than the other.

-Oleska-
Surgery Date: 6/06/06
Surgeon: Dr. Elliot Jacobs M.D., F.A.C.S., F.I.C.S., P.C.
Procedure: Liposuction and incision under the nipple.
Cost: $6,500
Discovery Health: Plastic Surgery Before and After I was featured in: http://www.gynecomastianewyork.com/teen_dhc_video1.html

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024