Author Topic: left breast larger than right  (Read 2712 times)

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
I'm almost 2 weeks post-op and right from the first day after surgery my left side is larger than my right side, is this because of swelling or not enough taken out?

Offline elderkid

• Posting Member
This is also my story:  left side bigger than right side from day 1.  My PS told me that my left was bigger than my right side before surgery ,  (although i had never noticed), so i was really freaked when it was very noticable after surgery ???

However this seems to be quite common from what i have read on these boards.  My PS said because he took more fom the left side then there was more space , therefore more swelling.  I am now 3 months and i think things are starting to even up.  I really think that i will have to wait 4/5/6 months or more to get the final result.  Everyone heals differently so its just a case of time.  What does your PS say?

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
just saw my ps,and he says he took the same amount off both breast and he weighed what he took out.he said it is swellon.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
I really think that i will have to wait 4/5/6 months or more to get the final result.  Everyone heals differently so its just a case of time.

I'd agree with that.  I'm only 3 weeks post op and I think the trick is not to panic and give it time.
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024