Author Topic: post op question??  (Read 1821 times)

Offline joe107

• Posting Member
hello, I have had gyne since I was about 14 on just one side.  It was probably about a 5 or so in seriousness, probably something like this.
like anyone who has had this, it was a pretty tough thing to have as a kid and dealt a few self-confidence blows. since I was a pretty skinny guy it looked all the more obvious and no amount of weight training really did anything.

I am now in my early 20s and I had surgery last week which I am very relieved to have done.  Tonight I finally had a decent look at the area around the nipple that has been cut.  I noticed in comparison to my normal side is that my nipple is about half an inch (give or take)lower than my normal side. I was wondering if this is common?will it start to correct itself in a couple weeks? or is it something that needs to be repaired with exercise and weight? or is this something I should be concerned about?

I would hate to think after going through all this that one slide off my chest will be lower than the other

Thanks

Offline Roy_McAvoy

• Posting Member
It's pretty common for folks not to be perfectly symmetrical in their chest or have one ear slightly lower than the other, etc.  Probably nothing to do with the gyne or surgery.  Just the way you were made.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024