Author Topic: "I just want to burn my bra"  (Read 911 times)

Offline gotgyne

I found an article in "The Sun" about a man who had lost 25 stone and as a result loose skin and "moobs" as they call it. The headline goes on with "Man left with 38C moobs after losing 25 stone is forced to wear corset and bra to hold in loose skin".
In my opinion this brave guy (brave since he gave permission for the article with pics) should be glad that his life threatening overweight is gone. He has the mental support of his family. Even his sister bought him a cotton sports bra. More than half of the adult population wears a bra daily and many women - young and old - wear shapewear. So what is the problem? Obviously that he clearly feels himself as a man and doesn't like to wear these dreaded female underwear. Such articles are in no way helpful for men with breasts, they may be overweight or not.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/archives/news/1167165/i-just-want-to-burn-my-bra-man-left-with-38c-moobs-after-losing-25-stone-is-forced-to-wear-corset-and-bra-to-hold-in-loose-skin-2/

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline Busty

What an interesting article. Thank you for sharing. They showed him in his shapewear, and he looked much better than when he wasn’t wearing it. I wish they had shown him in his bra. I bet he looked much better in a bra than he does in his bare breasted pics. 

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
"bet he looked much better in a bra than he does in his bare breasted pics"

True for almost all of us here !

Offline gotgyne

"bet he looked much better in a bra than he does in his bare breasted pics"

True for almost all of us here !
Exactly! :)

Offline gotgyne

What an interesting article. Thank you for sharing. They showed him in his shapewear, and he looked much better than when he wasn’t wearing it. I wish they had shown him in his bra. I bet he looked much better in a bra than he does in his bare breasted pics.
I re-read the article and was looking especially on the last photo. It obviously shows him with his female relatives. All of them are fat. This remembers me of my cousins family. My cousin and his wife, both in their mid 70s, never were slim, but on the other side not obese. They had some pounds more and were always "good eaters". They married at a young age, he in his early 20s, she in her late teens. Even at that time she already wore firm corsetry (long leg pantie girdles and firm bras, some of them longline). It is possible that this stopped her from eating too much. Unfortunately she quit these garments as she was in her 50s and put on more weight. But the real problem is their son, meanwhile in his 50s. He is obese and looking like a "Smiling Buddha" with nude upper body. He was recommended weight loss surgery too (I don't know if gastric band or another procedure). He married late and has two children (teenage daughter and a younger son), so he should do all he can to lose weight, that his children have their father for a long time. His ex-wife, the mother of the children, is obese too. Fortunately the children have a normal weight.
To me it seems that in many of such families the parents don't do enough to show their children how to live a healthy life. My cousin and his wife don't even seem to be alarmed of their son's weight. 
But to end my rambling and come back to the man in the article I'd suggest some kind of good(!) shapewear as in both examples below. They wrote that he already wears a corset and a bra, but many women do it and are happy with the results. To me it seems that women in general (exceptions possible) are mentally stronger than men, they just wear shapewear and don't much complain of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEJuAGoQaPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHb2wwkFZKE

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024