Author Topic: SIDE EFFECTS OF TRT THERAPY  (Read 4709 times)

Offline Jerry_Bell

• Posting Member
HELLO,

I HAVE JUST BEEN PLACED ON 400MG OF TESTOSTERONE INJEJECTIONS EVERY TWO WEEKS, AFTER A DOSE OF 200MG DID NOT HELP IN RAISING MY RANGE OF TESTOSTERONE TO A NORMAL LEVEL.  I ALREADY HAVE GYNECOMASTIA DUE TO TAKING THE 200MG AND SOME OTHER MEDICATIONS THAT CAUSE BREAST GROWTH.  WHAT CAN I EXPECT IN THE FUTURE? I AM NOW A 46B SIZE AND SEEM TO BE STILL GROWING SOME.  I NEED THE TRT AND DO NOT PLAN TO DISCONTINUE.  I ALSO DO NOT PLAN ON ANY SURGERY, BECAUSE OF CERTAIN HEALTH ISSUES. ALSO TELL ABUT ANY OTHER SIDE EFFECT YOU MAY HAVE EXPERIENCED. IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE POST A MESSAGE...
THANKS,  

JB

Offline steroidabused

• Posting Member
  • bandages about to be removed
JB

18 months after my gyne job, I have gone back onto TRT. I was on it as a kid for prebubertal cryptocrhidism after hyperstimulation of the pituitary with FSH. The TRT at the age of 12-13 was for HH and treament discontinued.

Twelve months ago I went back onto TRT due to HH and started with injections. That didnt work and nor did the patches.

Two days ago I had the implants and feel great. I dont expect the gyne to return as the T/E ratio is now correct.

Treated with Steroids from aged 10 - 14. Stopped swimming at 16.
Liposuction at aged 42 (16/12/2003)
June 2004 Treated with sustanon for hypogonadism. Gyne return with breast lump

Gine2D

Ask your doc if you can do 100 every week instread of 200 every 2 weeks.  This will lessen the highs & lows of the testosterone.  The highs can be converted into estrogen E2 for breast growth & more fat.

Also ask him about trying HCG injections of about 250 to 350 iu three times a week to get the testicles working again.

The main two side effects of HRT is excess estrogen E2 & shrinking testicles.  The 100 injection will lessen the T conversion to estrogen since the "T" will not get too high & the hcg may be able to start the testicles back to proper size.

The more even weekly injections may also make it possible to start losing weight.  A 46 chest is usually a lot of  fat, it can come from too much estrogen.

http://www.lef.org/protocols/prtcls-txt/t-prtcl-130.html

Always get a copy of yor test results for your records.  The next hormone tests ask to get the estrogen estradiol or E2 tested.

If the E2 is too high it can be managed & lowered, if the weekly injection do not lower it.

My Testosterone,120, & Estradiol E2,120, were at the female levels when first detected.  The T is now over 500 & the E2 is below 30 as they should be for a male.

I am a 40-C still have some fat left.  I was a 46-D

Try not to use all upper case, that is shouting on the bulletin boards.

Good luck

G

Offline bathroom

• Posting Member
Do you inject HCG yourself?  

Could one inject HCG instead of testosterone as a form of testosterone replacement?

Gine2D

I use a 50cc 1/2" #29  Insulin syringe  for HCG.  For some guys HCG gets the testicles producing enough testosterone & sperm.  My testicles were alway small & weak producers from Klinefelters Mosaic.  

I use the HCG to keep them from shrinking more, since I did not have much to start with.

G

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024