Author Topic: Nipple Stimulation/Rubbing and Pinching  (Read 6362 times)

Offline joshmiller56

• Posting Member
As weird as this sounds about a month ago i tryed rubbing my nipples and pinching and pulling. I now noticed my nipples are puffier than usual and im a skinny person overall so they never were puffy. Im just starting puberty too. Could it be cause by stimulation or because im going through the stages of puberty? Thanks

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Probably puberty.  Just leave them alone and don't worry about it.

Offline joshmiller56

• Posting Member
Probably puberty.  Just leave them alone and don't worry about it.

Is it possible for that to happen. I'm so mad at my self fOr messing with my nipples. It was only one time and I hadn't noticed any thing now there puffy and I hope it's just puberty I will include a photo

Offline joshmiller56

• Posting Member
Sorry can't attach a photo

Offline joshmiller56

• Posting Member
I'm also very self conscious and I just want to make Sure it wasn't from pinching or pulling. I hope just puberty ugh I'm so embarrassed

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Sometimes nipples get puffy when puberty sets on.just wait it out. In most cases it goes away. I doubt that stimulating your nips is causing you to have gyne but I wouldn't press my luck either.

Offline joshmiller56

• Posting Member
Sometimes nipples get puffy when puberty sets on.just wait it out. In most cases it goes away. I doubt that stimulating your nips is causing you to have gyne but I wouldn't press my luck either.

Have u ever heard such thing happen with stimulation and I'm the type of person that gets anxious and needs every thing to be cleared up or I will get sad and depressed and worry

Offline joshmiller56

• Posting Member
I check another forum... a doctor stated that nipple stimulation is not linked whatsoever to gyne http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/1/can-gynecomastia-be-caused-by-nipple-stimulation/
I think I'm fine don't u think just puberty cause I'm starting it now

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Never heard of stimulation causing it. I wouldn't worry.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024