Author Topic: Television programme  (Read 3396 times)

Offline simon townhouse

Hi, My name is Simon Haigh and I work for the Trisha Goddard programme on Channel 5. We are currently putting together a programme about male body image and was hoping to speak to any men who are happy witt their bodies. If you could drop me an email on simon.haigh@townhousetv.com or give me a call on 01603 281022. Thanks.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
  • Surgery in Poland By Dr Baranski 24th Oct 2006
oh goodie
let me know when this program is going to be aired please so i can watch it :)
losing my moobs was almost as painless as losing my sanity

Offline Hypo-is-here

I wish these types of program makers would simply sod off!!!

We don't need cheap entertainment programs highlighting our problems in 5 minute slots or for shrieks, giggles or laughs on supposed human interest stories.

If BBC 2 want to makes a serious in-depth program on gynecomastia or an equally weighty documentary maker with serious gravitas wishes to put something out then maybe.

But I wish all you pieces of crap, sensationalistic cheap tv assholes would get on your bike- your not wanted around here and in fact this board is not for you to bloody well advertise.

You aren't helping anyone and we know it  >:(

Take your chav thicko television and piss off Simon.

Offline Daniel_uk987

• Posting Member
Im with him on this one! You heard him Naff offf!!

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
I hate it when Hypo holds back and doesn't say what he really feels  ;).
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline patientx1

• Bronze Member
Isn't that a bit harsh?

Nice opinion though lol, its good to have aggression around sometime - you chav bastard program makers! Yeah!!! Feeling it!

No but isn't any coverage of the issue good coverage? Hold on did you say Trisha? Ok let me see - picture a chap with gyne on stage having suffered for years in silence / embarrasment and Trish holding a mic to an audience member with a question / opinion- a gentleman who through the years has developed quite a fine Brummy accent and who is finely adorned in the latest (though possibly fake) burberry gear and QVC jewellery. With all the intellect under his step-cut hairstyle comes the question - "yow got breasts?, cor I think yow av".

Hmm, maybe not Simon, but I personally wish you luck in your research etc and hope it brings good.
Scar revision & Bio-Alcamid injects by Ruth Waters '04

Revision lipo surgery Poland / Baranski 1st Mar '07

Rev. lipo London / Karidis end of July '08

Rev. laserlipo England / Gabriel Feb '09

More photos to follow

Offline Hypo-is-here

I think you have aptly covered my reasons for wishing Simon every failure in this endeavor.

Also, it is not harsh to go on the offensive with those that would sell us short for high jinks, fits, giggles and hehaw entertainment.

P.S

I hope those 30 pieces of silver are worth it Simon   ::)

I sure know they'd have to pay me an awful lot to send my principles sailing down the river.

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
im for sale £40k for trisha

bambasquat!

Offline NotFedup

• Gold Member
seems trisha doesnt want to embarrass us all anymore.
im going to email her to let her know what kind of embarrassment this kind of programn causes us :(

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024