Author Topic: Braless and in a bra  (Read 1145 times)

Offline Busty

Would appreciate reactions to how I look braless and in a bra.  Not surprising that I find women's tops fit me better than men's :)

Offline Johndoe1

I won't lie, you look better in a bra. You have the same issue I do. Ptosis. I too look better in a bra. Just the way it is. In a bra you look more natural and not floppy. It is a more polished finish. Things look more in place and proportional. You breasts are not as eye catching as when braless. You also don't look as large with a bra vs when braless.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Online Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
Yes, I agree with John. 

You look so much better in a bra. The bra lifts and supports the girls creating a much better look and of course comfort. 😉
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline taxmapper

Better and the round shape is actually ignored. 

Unless someone is doing a 'trans scope" itll prob. go under the radar. 

Offline WPW717

• Silver Member
Regards, Bob

usetobeed

Without a bra, people's eyes will be drawn to your nipples, which is probably not the kind of attention you want. You look much, much better with a bra. It's a nice smooth look.

Offline gotgyne

Without a bra, people's eyes will be drawn to your nipples, which is probably not the kind of attention you want. You look much, much better with a bra. It's a nice smooth look.
I second this.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline blad

Without a bra on you just look more provocative and are inviting people to look at your breasts. Definitely more polished with a bra on as most women would be. I am sure you also feel much better physically and mentally with a bra on daily.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline 42CSurprise!

You often speak about our having "breasts like a woman" and in reality you do have breasts like a woman.  The mass of my breasts is a bit wider than yours.  My guess is that were you not slumping in that first photo your breasts would appear more natural and attractive.  Granted, your nipples would definitely attract attention.  I agree with others that comparing the two images your breasts are most "presentable" when you're wearing a brassiere... though there is no doubt of your endowment when you wear a form fitting top like that.  Clearly, some of us have no problem "presenting" their breasts, while others are intent on masking them.  That is the case for me... unless I'm home alone or chatting with men here.  Whether I wear a brassiere or not, the dark tee shirt beneath an open long sleeve shirt effectively hides my rather voluptuous bosom.

I probably would wear my brassiere full time if the rest of the world would celebrate my breasts as I do... but that is not the case.  Yesterday I was walking through the neighborhood when I noticed a man I've mentioned here before.  He was on the opposite side of a fairly busy road wearing what appears to be a miniskirt and a tight short sleeve top.  He is tall, tanned and rather slender.  It was obvious he was wearing a brassiere and the front of his top was filled with what are likely faux breasts.  I don't know whether he considers himself transgendered or a transvestite but whatever it may be, he is prepared to share it with a world that, at least in my community, is open to gender fluidity but probably isn't excited to engage with this man.  I've never seen him with another person... always walking by himself or riding his bicycle with his short skirt flaring in the breeze and his breasts highlighted in a tight top.  I have no interest in going there.  So I love showing off my breasts here with men who appreciate both breasts and brassieres... but I'll continue to dress conservatively in public... generally without wearing one of my favorite brassieres... as I am at the moment.  8)

Offline HeldUp

• Silver Member
How you look to us isn't how you feel in either situation. How you look, in both images, show you have significant breast tissue. You did seem to confer the idea you were comfortable with how poised you are second photo. Perhaps that's your answer, you felt better with a bra on and that's that--no matter what we think!

PS. I love the top in the second image. :) title=Smiley

Offline Johndoe1

I feel more comfortable and confident in a bra.  At a certain point, we become too big to hide we have breasts, so what is the big deal of others seeing we wear a bra for the full and heavy breasts they already know we have.
I too fall into the same category as you. I am of similar size as you and that hiding for me is not really worth the effort. You photos show that a bra is as much a need as any woman if for nothing else but to keep movement of your bust from causing pain. I too am more comfortable and confident when I am wearing a bra and I wear a bra daily, all day. I am with you.

Offline Busty

JohnDoe1, you look so full busted.  Your breasts so full and heavy, you need the support and modesty of a bra. You look great, BTW

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Me, too.  Better appearance and more comfort in a bra.  This is braless.

Offline Busty

Moozbie, you definitely belong in a bra 

Offline Johndoe1

JohnDoe1, you look so full busted.  Your breasts so full and heavy, you need the support and modesty of a bra. You look great, BTW
Thank you bm. You are very kind to say. You too are full busted and I know you know what it means to be supported and contained as well. And you look great in that black bra!

I really don't know how I survived before I started wearing a bra. All I remember is how uncomfortable my chest was and sudden movements caused an internal tearing feeling pain on the sides of my breasts as they undulated up and down and side to side and I was constantly aware of said movement. I so hated it. But my masculinity, kept getting in the way for  years until a confluence of events brought me to my first bra. From there it was a regret of not being supported sooner.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024