Author Topic: I love my gynecumastia. Anyone else?  (Read 9302 times)

boobs are normal

Offline 42CSurprise!

...they all want to show me how to use push up bras and padded bras and I’ll say I don’t want big breasts but now I do !!! I want big breasts 👍
As i was exploring this world I found a website devoted to men trying to increase the size of their breasts.  Of course, I'd encountered men transitioning who were taking hormones and blocking testosterone to create breasts, but it wasn't clear whether the men here were transitioning or simply wanted breasts.  Needless to say this is a complex topic.  Personally, while I no longer feel shame over the fact I have breasts that have gotten bigger as I age, I'm not so smitten that I want them even bigger.  I like the option of going without a brassiere and my condition not being noticed.  I know I'm fortunate that I don't have back pain or nipple sensitivity that makes a brassiere necessary.  But I definitely have no judgments about where this leads men who are faced with the reality of having breasts to care for.  Have fun.

Online Johndoe1

Contrary to popular belief, not all women wear bras. Some women are the size they feel they don't need to wear a bra for many reasons. Some never develop breasts requiring support and they don't feel they need to have a prominent appearing breasts. To cover the nipples they may wear a snug fitting camisole or crop tank. Some small breasted women will wear pushup bras or put fillets in their cups to project more. And some women will feel they don't need support because their breasts are self supporting and perky and do not wear bras. Still others enjoy wearing bras for the different appearances and statements in fashion they can create with their bosom.

I found the same is true in men. You have men who have no breast tissue but will wear bras. Others have breasts but feel they do not need a bra. Others have breasts and do not like the feeling of the motion of their breasts when doing activities and wear bras all the time. Still others want to show their bosom off.

For the reasoning behind to wear or not to wear, women and men are not that much different. Nor should they be. It's a personal choice in the end.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Very well said! I work with a couple of women who almost never wear a bra. They have almost to no breasts. They will wear a flimsy sports bra for work outs, to just have coverage and that's it.

They absolutely respect and understand why I wear a bra and the respect is mutual.  Its a matter of  "what makes you feel better?" Is it wearing a bra? Then you probably should be wearing a bra. Is it being braless because you don't have the amount of breast tissue to justify it? Then go braless!! Same thing goes for underwear and any other clothing. I have no problem with having breasts or needing to wear a bra. 

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
If we have breasts, we might as well embrace and make the most of it

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
I was diagnosed in 2015 with gynecomastia.  I struggled for the last 5 years, but have now been embracing them much better.  They have grown to a 38C and feel so much better contained and supported in a bra.  I try hard not to care what others think. My biggest fear is my son and daughter, but they both know and have seen me shirtless.  My daughter even said my chest doesn't look that bad. I think she was trying to make me feel better about them.

My wife supports me and understands. It helps that my internist has ordered mammograms' over the years.  I have another one scheduled in March. My last was a year ago because I found a lump. Luckily it turned out to be just a lymph node near the base of the breast under the arm. I really do not have much fat on body except for the breasts. No side boob to speak of either.

I have been wearing a bra everyday for a couple of years now and it is a normal process to put one on in the morning when getting dressed. I do not feel dressed without one anymore. Too exposed for me.

It is true, once you have them and accept them, sometimes it is hard to think about how they would be if they were not just a bit larger.

All that said, I wish everyone a better new year than 2020 gave us.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
C cup is pretty big, especially for a male 

Online Johndoe1

I have been wearing a bra everyday for a couple of years now and it is a normal process to put one on in the morning when getting dressed. I do not feel dressed without one anymore. Too exposed for me.

It is true, once you have them and accept them, sometimes it is hard to think about how they would be if they were not just a bit larger.
That's all true I understand why women complain about their bras but would not be caught without wearing one. It's not only a physical thing but mentally as well. I have become the same way. I am in my bra every day anywhere from 12 to 18 hours a day and wouldn't want it any other way. I just feel more comfortable supported and knowing that I am not flopping all over the place. I think I look better when supported than when I am not.

Offline blad

That's all true I understand why women complain about their bras but would not be caught without wearing one. It's not only a physical thing but mentally as well. I have become the same way. I am in my bra every day anywhere from 12 to 18 hours a day and wouldn't want it any other way. I just feel more comfortable supported and knowing that I am not flopping all over the place. I think I look better when supported than when I am not.
Yes, just like most women it just would not feel right to go braless. You can feel almost naked without your bra on.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I have to “support” that position also! I’d feel exposed going without a bra now. Even if it’s just the pullover type.

Offline Tyson1246

• Posting Member
Hello.
I just read your message on here.

I enjoyed reading it because I am going through breast growth now. At first it was awful, but it is weird how one becomes
accustomed to it and even enjoying the new found experience and sometimes very pleasurable.

I would even like a bit more growth there actually.

Cheers Tyson1246

aboywithgirls

There's a lot to be said about "forgetting" that you are wearing your bra. First, it says that this is normal for you. It's normal for you to pick out your bra, put it on, and then put on your top and check yourself in the mirror. It's normal for you to have proper support and shape for your breasts. Its normal for the apex of your breasts to be halfway between your elbow and shoulder. It's normal to have a protective layer covering your breasts that protects your nipples and keeps them in check. We'll guess what? It is normal, women do this everyday because they have breasts. We do too. That's why it's normal! What's not normal is having breasts and running around braless. It's easy to forget that you are wearing your bra. It's even easier to remember if you didn't put your bra on when you leave the house! 

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
I agree aboywithgirls!  I am way more conscious of my breasts when not wearing a bra than wearing.  In fact, I lose all thought of them once I don my bra in the morning.  

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Honestly, I'm come to love my breasts after I got out of high school and learned how it's not a bad thing to have enlarged breasts.  When I got a girlfriend and we became intimate, I found that my breasts enjoyed the same kind of attention as most women.  In a kin spirit way, I started to relate to women in a different light, realizing that we have something in common, breasts.  Probably sharing similar hormones, ways of thinking, etc.

While I've only been wearing a bra for a little more than a year, I love the way I look in my bra, the clothes I wear with it and the comfort I have when I wear one.  Definitely should have done it years ago, but glad I'm doing it now.  One of the best decisions I could make.  Plus, I wear different types and colors of bras too.   Probably the only article of clothes that men wear that can be fun to spice up.

Offline Dale Warnio

• Silver Member
Are you going to wear a bra top or go bare breasted swimming this year? 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024