Author Topic: What Is It About Wearing A Brassiere That You Like?  (Read 1843 times)

Offline Justagirl💃

• When life gives you curves, Flaunt them! 🤗
What is it about wearing a bra that I like?

Well, dressing the girls up in nice sexy bras and tops is really fun.

I just picked up this hot pink bra a Torrid today and the girls look hot in it. 🔥😘🔥
When life gives you curves,
flaunt them! 💃
💋Birdie💋

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Well, who wouldn't enjoy wearing something like that? 😀

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member

Online Sophie

• Silver Member
OMG!!! That's such a pretty color! I love the lace overlay. It looks like you have a great fit and it gives your girls a nice rounded, feminine shape!

❤️Sophie❤️

Offline 42CSurprise!

Once again I took a sabbatical from wearing a brassiere AND once again, when I put one on I was thrilled by the experience... seeing my breasts so proudly on display.  It turns me on... like Birdie, it feels HOT.  Comfort is fine but this is something more... clearly not something every person here is interested in or even if they are probably won't admit.  We're not supposed to be having these feelings, right?  We're men after all... at least most of us are on the masculine side of the gender continuum.  But there really is no arguing with how my body/mind responds to wearing a brassiere.  I'm stacked!  

Glad everyone is having fun.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
How was your sabbatical? I find going awhile without one then putting one on again is like a breath of fresh air that has my chest going "thank you" lol. The comfort is unbeatable like a hard days work and getting to the time of day where you can just put your feet up. It took a long time to admit how much I enjoy wearing a bra. As you say, we're men, we're not supposed to have these feelings. But when you realize your breasts have taken on a weight and shape that no longer says a bra is an option, but a requirement to take the stress and tug off the front, I think it takes a real man to admit it, and wear it. I'm sure its a bit of a shock to us all when we first started wearing a bra and realized we not only fill the cups, but enjoy how we do. How our brains don't see OUR boobs, they just see boobs. How our cleavage becomes normal to say and see, how buying a bra becomes normal as buying a belt or socks. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

...how buying a bra becomes normal as buying a belt or socks.
That is not exactly how I experience it!

I find shopping for brassiere MUCH more exciting than shopping for socks.  I check out the photos and imagine how MY breasts will look in this or that color, this or that design.  Am I trying for cleavage or minimization?  Of course, I'm not going in for a fitting so the whole experience has an added dimension... waiting for the package to arrive so I can try the brassiere on.  Sorry... buying socks will NEVER be that exciting...  

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Absolutely the same! 

The other day we got one of those general ads in the mail and noticed instead of throwing it away I took it inside and sat down for a few once I got settled in and flipped through it. Skipping the men's and going to the women's with no honest intention just felt like that's where I need to browse. In doing so, found myself thinking wow that bra really gives her a great shape or supports well it seems. I ended up on amazon and browsing for my size and bought 3 new bras the other day. They fit great and were the brand and style I'm familiar with so felt confident with buying. Breaking one in today, wearing it to the store and on a small hike through a trail here in town for a morning workout and just love how it has held my boobs well, been comfortable all day so far and is breathable as it is. 

Never spent much time looking at belts and socks like hmm what about this or that one lol just grab and go cause it is what it is just a belt or socks. But a bra is like buying a tool, it's fun, it's enjoyable, and it's nice to take the time to make sure its the right one you need. Rather than just getting one to get the job done. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

Absolutely the same!

...But a bra is like buying a tool, it's fun, it's enjoyable, and it's nice to take the time to make sure its the right one you need. Rather than just getting one to get the job done.
You have a way with words my friend... comparing buying a tool with buying a brassiere...

I can definitely get excited buying tools but it will never stir my erotic juices the way a sexy brassiere can.  That is what actually having breasts can do to a guy.  They are not random appendages but rather connect to a lifetime affection for breasts that appeared on women who excited me.  I marvel at the reality only ONE of the women I've been in relationship during my life had breasts as sumptuous as the ones now being held by the brassiere I'm wearing... filling the front of my turtleneck.  A ratchet will NEVER give me this kind of satisfaction...

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
LOL thanks! I love wood working and am often in the garage and when buying a new tool I find the experience is similar to a bra. I take my time, research what I need it for, ask do I really need it or just want it. Is it worth the expense it's going to cost, will it serve me well and get me the use I need from it to benefit from it being added to other tools. When I go buy the actual tool, it is browsing for the brand I like, type I need, and verifying it is the one that I came for. My bag holds my tools when I come home, and my drawer holds my bras when they come home. When working I strap on my tool belt and when going day to day I strap on my bra. My belt holds my tools, my bra my breasts, I'm a happy guy knowing I have what I need to get the task done lol.

There's nothing erotic to me about my breasts, though it has become comfortable seeing them for what they are rather trying to persuade myself they are just gynecomastia as if calling them breasts on a male are any different than just acknowledging them as breasts. I feel comfortable and attractive when supported and awkward and insecure when not. Though it is funny and I do agree that is what having them as a guy can do to a guy. 

Most women I've dated have been a full b cup. It is interesting to me to know the bras I used to take off them, are often the same size I put on myself now. Maybe I have more in common with my ex's than I thought lol. 

Offline Johndoe1

There's nothing erotic to me about my breasts, though it has become comfortable seeing them for what they are rather trying to persuade myself they are just gynecomastia as if calling them breasts on a male are any different than just acknowledging them as breasts. I feel comfortable and attractive when supported and awkward and insecure when not. Though it is funny and I do agree that is what having them as a guy can do to a guy.
I agree that I find nothing self erotic about my bust either.

I also agree that not calling them other than what they are is just kidding yourself. I have found very few women call them anything else but boobs outside of polite situations. They're pretty Laissez-faire about it.  No big deal. They're boobs. And that's how we should be as well. No big deal. They are what they are. Call them what they are.

And I also agree that we should be as happy with their appearance as women. I try very hard to present my chest in the best way possible. I find I get less stares and more comfort, mentally as well as physically. I see that as a win/win. And I too feel awkward and exposed when I am not properly supported and/or contained. Women are the same way. And why not? We both have the same issue. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Same. Every woman I dated, met, know, etc just calls them boobs, and talks about them as if they are their elbows or some other general body part. I do the same. When they are sore or in the way or braless and moving never does my brain refer to the issue as chest, always my thought refers to them as boobs. It's beecome secondary and natural to think of them as such and view them as that. It's not feminine or erotic, just recognition of what they are and what my chest has become. 

Confidence is key and confidence begins with comfort I feel. If you're uncomfortable, insecure, anxious, nervous, etc you are going to be much less confident. When my boobs are pushing against my shirt braless and you can see the outline of my areolas and my nipples poking through. I feel it draws attention, and gives reason for people to pass by and see what they probably wouldn't see if I were in a bra that provides a layer of protection from these things. Because of that, I prefer a bra and as a result of a bra I am more confident. I stand up straighter, I keep my chest out as I did when I didn't have boobs and contrary to the shape of things no one notices, cause theres no real attention being drawn to the area. 

Offline 42CSurprise!

There is something a bit disingenuous about this conversation.  Women know full well the impact their breasts have on men they encounter in life.  Breasts are not simply elbows.  If they were we'd had thousands of commercials of women showing off their elbows.  But what we have are images of cleavage clearly intended to capture the eyes of men who might click on the offered link.

Yes, we have breasts developing on our chests.  And yes, we are men who aren't supposed to have breasts on our chest.  That is why we're here having this conversation.  It is important to find acceptance since apart from having them removed, we need to find some way to contend with the reality in which we find ourselves.  But, please, let's not delude ourselves by suggesting breasts don't have an erotic place in the minds of most men.  Yes, the fact they're on OUR chests is problematic, but that is the challenge we're here to address.  We don't have the opportunity to play with our endowment to titillate others since in all likelihood they would be offended... but we really do have breasts and most of us have some experience fantasizing about breasts that enters the equation.  They are not elbows my friend.

Offline Johndoe1

There is something a bit disingenuous about this conversation. 

I don't know about disingenuous. All I know is my own experience and what I have seen and been told.

Women know full well the impact their breasts have on men they encounter in life.  Breasts are not simply elbows.  If they were we'd had thousands of commercials of women showing off their elbows.  But what we have are images of cleavage clearly intended to capture the eyes of men who might click on the offered link.

Yes. You are correct. Women weaponize their breasts all the time. They do so in the clothes they select. They are a very powerful sign of sexuality. Are they sexually excited with their own breasts? I am sure some are, but most I know, aren't. I suspect the same is true with men with breasts as well. And anyone who is sexually excited with their own breasts, then I see nothing wrong with that. It's just I don't. That's me. And I believe I stated such.

Yes, we have breasts developing on our chests.  And yes, we are men who aren't supposed to have breasts on our chest.  That is why we're here having this conversation.  It is important to find acceptance since apart from having them removed, we need to find some way to contend with the reality in which we find ourselves.  But, please, let's not delude ourselves by suggesting breasts don't have an erotic place in the minds of most men.  Yes, the fact they're on OUR chests is problematic, but that is the challenge we're here to address.  We don't have the opportunity to play with our endowment to titillate others since in all likelihood they would be offended... but we really do have breasts and most of us have some experience fantasizing about breasts that enters the equation.  They are not elbows my friend.

I don't believe the conversation was one of men do not find eroticism in the female breast. I am here to say, breasts are the number one sexual attraction women use towards men. That's why we in the gynecomastia community have the societal issues we have today. Breasts are powerful. Can our breasts do the same? I see no reason why not. In my case, a man's breast does not excite me sexually in the same way a women's breast does. But I am not judging what others may or may not be turned on by. I only know me.

And you are correct. They are not elbows. They are breasts. And yes, I would not be surprised if many, if not all of us, have at one time or another, whether we want to admit it or not, have fantasized what it might be like to to have our breasts excite someone in an erotic way. It would be only natural. How many would carry through on such a thing, I can't even begin to guess, but then, I can only speak for myself. That's all any of us can do. To some it is totally academic and to others it may be a practical thing. Your mileage will vary.

Offline Dudewithboobs

• Bronze Member
Agree with everything there John and it has been my experience as well with women with the points made there.

My apologies for the false equivalency on my part there 42 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024