Author Topic: Getting Puffy nipples at 17?  (Read 3721 times)

Offline elcazador

• Posting Member
hey guys, i started to notice my nipples were getting puffy about  2 weeks before my 17'th birthday.  I work out a lot and eat well... i have about 25 % body fat, but compared to others with the same u would think ive got 19-20%.  Anyway, ive seen that the overwhelming majority of the puffy nipples cases are developed between 12-15 years old, im 17 and getting this now seems strange to me, does this mean i only have 1-2 years before this is a permenant thing and it has a very low chance of going away?  They are not any more sensitive then they were before puffy, and i dont notice any more gland then there was before, it just seems like they have puffed out, with nothing behind them.  Also, i started puberty at like 11-12, so i dont know how this could be from puberty since im probably at the end of that. plz help
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 10:59:25 PM by elcazador »

Offline Jaysfan89

• Posting Member
isn't 25% bf a little high?

Offline elcazador

• Posting Member
yes it is high, i am 23% as of this date, went down a few...although i was 24% like 3 months ago and i didnt have puffy nipples at all.

Offline Makaveli

• Posting Member
I got gyne but only 1 breast da left side with da puffy nipple itz wrecked my life i gotta lose some weight than i can get it soughted out. Good luck bro with your condition

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024