Author Topic: And you say?  (Read 2442 times)

jb

Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 07:07:32 PM by jb »

Offline outkast

• Bronze Member
good looking chest...

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
Bro you are normal!  Get off this site and never come back, you are perfectly fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
nothing....just try getting toned a little but avoid regular bench presses, and see if your nipples point out more...if so there's gland...but you appear to have nothing, at least in my opinion.

jb

Thank you gentlemen for your responses. Anyone else care to offer an assessment?

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
100% perfectly normal in very single way.

Offline furiousgeorge

• Posting Member
For being as high as 230 down to 155 and now at 170, your chest looks in great condition. You dont really look like you have anything irregular near the nipple, infact for being 40 id say you look pretty damn good. Forget you even saw that show on TLC about gyne  ;)

jb

Thank you again gentleman. Reading your comments has done much to boost my confidence level.

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
Ignorance certainly is bliss.  Television serves in many ways to make men feel insecure about their bodies.  Of course, you were just simply watching an educational program.  But still you walked away wondering, "Do I have this?".  It's like in other commercials when the narrator lists a bunch of common symptoms and then says if you experience any of these you may have "blank" disease or illness.  Not to say that abnormal chest contour is a common thing, but it still makes you walk away wondering if it could happen to you or if you already have it.  Then the slightest oddity can become a whole new thing to worry about.

It's great that you are aware of gynecomastia in men.  But judging by your pics, I would say that you have nothing to worry about.
But how you feel is how YOU feel and if needing to read these comments helps then great. 

Congratulations on the weight loss too.   :)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2009, 11:39:29 PM by Jake »
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024