Author Topic: Post removed by the user!  (Read 2183 times)

Charlie219

Post removed by the user!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2023, 06:09:39 PM by Charli 💕 »

Confused old man

Congratulations on your retirement!😃 yes, being free spirited rubs some people the wrong way. Just jealous I suppose. And about wearing women’s panties. If a man wears them aren’t they men’s panties?😃😃😃

Offline SideSet

They are YOUR panties ;)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Panties or not lol, retirement is looming for me. Sometime in 2023 is as close as I can estimate; it depends on a few events that are yet to play out.

I am very much looking forward to it, but not just because for the increased opportunity of free-spiritedness in my own way. Having been employed there for over 40 years, I'm absolutely sick of the joint.

But yes, there will be a reorganization of the bedside drawers and in the dresser afterwards! ;)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 05:20:47 AM by Evolver »

Brdy64

I was forced into retirement in 2012 due to a stroke and a short stay in a nursing home.
I definitely miss going to work, and I wish I was still working.

But I try to stay busy every day with my cooking sewing and painting. So I guess it's okay 🤔

Offline leosud

• Bronze Member
Today is my first day of retirement. I really can't believe it's here! No more wearing clothes that felt like sandpaper on my skin just so I could change into work clothes in the locker room. No more having to explain why I have no body hair, or why I am wearing women's panties. I am free to just be me without the fear of creating a bad work environment because of men that think we all need to be carbon copies. Everyone wears the same type of clothing and never shows feelings. My employer moved me several times due to the cavemen trying to make life really hard for me, really their goal was to get me to quit! Just because they did not like that I am a little bit of A free spirit.

But now is my time and hoping to just live in peace with both my wife, kids, & me. I like me, the person I have become, boobs and all.
Me to !!!!!!!!
Have a nice trip to !

Orb

If a man wears them aren’t they men’s panties?😃😃😃
Yes, I suppose they would be men's panties. I have had to wear them for a while now because of cysts on my testicles that are sometimes very painful. But now I just enjoy wearing them and that is ok for a person to be comfortable.
Same with me.  I only have one  boy there, but it likes to get cysts also.  I feel your pain.  

Upfront

I have been retired 17 years.
I still can't quite work out how I ever found the time to go to work

Brdy64

I8inji8i8inji8n8nj8I still can't quite work out how I ever found the time to go to work
Agreed!

Offline oldguy

• Silver Member
I still can't quite work out how I ever found the time to go to work
Only 12 years here.  Same issue.  Never been busier.  Knee replacement didn't help.  I'm still trying to catch up.  Love seeing the kids and grand kids much more often.

Brdy64

Forced into retirement in 2012. I have been 'finding' things to keep me busy ever since. 
Knitting, sewing, planting, painting, drawing, etc...
It seems I find a 'new project' at least once a month to keep me occupied. 
I would have much rather been working, I really enjoyed my work. 

Upfront

Birdie
Wished you were still working?
Nobody on their deathbed ever said they wished they had spent more time at work - From the wisdom of my Grandfather.

The past is history, the future is mystery , but this moment is a gift which is why it is called the present - From the wisdom of a nun /friend.

Now is the only moment we have of a surety- a God given gift he wants us to enjoy to the full.
You dont seem to do too bad given your many limitations

Brdy64

Birdie
Wished you were still working?
Nobody on their deathbed ever said they wished they had spent more time at work - From the wisdom of my Grandfather.

The past is history, the future is mystery , but this moment is a gift which is why it is called the present - From the wisdom of a nun /friend.

Now is the only moment we have of a surety- a God given gift he wants us to enjoy to the full.
You dont seem to do too bad given your many limitations
I used work as an escape mechanism, I did all my life. Many emotional battles were thwarted simply by staying too busy to address them. 6 days per week, and 15-16 hours per day kept me very occupied. 

Not working made me address those long suppressed thoughts and feelings, it has not been fun to say the least. Compounded with a lack of mobility has really been a challenge. 
Fortunately, this extra time has allowed me to grow emotionally, and the results astound even myself. 
Letting my hair grow out, shopping across the isle, and changing my nickname to 'Birdie' have been some of the results of that. All be said, I am a better person for my unplanned retirement. 😉😍

Upfront

You seem well rounded to me. 
I am very sure that I would not cope as well as you. 
We all have diversionary techniques for avoiding things that really need to be faced.
Procrastination is greatly overated

Brdy64

You seem well rounded to me.
I am very sure that I would not cope as well as you.
We all have diversionary techniques for avoiding things that really need to be faced.
Procrastination is greatly overated
We all do our best 👍

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024