Author Topic: Marlene Dietrich in her daughter's words (sagging breasts)  (Read 1337 times)

Brdy64

I think a well fitting bra is both a necessity as well as flattering. 
Everyone should enjoy the benefits of a proper fit. 👍
Mine definitely sag as well, gravity has not been kind to me either. 
I now catch myself watching the ladies around me and looking for poorly fitting bras 🙄
It's amazing where we end up after researching out bras and how they should fit. 

aboywithgirls

OMG!!! Yes!!! I've been wearing a bra since I was 12. I've been carrying around these girls everywhere I go for my whole life. I know that in most UK bras, I wear a 36H. US sizing, I need to start with a 36I or J cup. These are only starting points when I get fitted. I always ask myself "When is this bra going to be worn?" If I'm buying an everyday bra, what am I wearing over it. If it's a "date night with my wife bra" then it's " what am I wearing over it and how does it look "after the date 😉". Even if the bra fits, it has to be comfortable. I like my band to be snug, but not tight. After the bra fits AND it's comfortable, then, does it give me the right shape. Is it too projected?, am I too flattened? Cleavage? After all of those boxes are checked, then I can go for the colors, materials etc...

All this, and I still ♥️ bra shopping!!!

♥️Sophie♥️

Brdy64

OMG!!! Yes!!! I've been wearing a bra since I was 12. I've been carrying around these girls everywhere I go for my whole life. I know that in most UK bras, I wear a 36H. US sizing, I need to start with a 36I or J cup. These are only starting points when I get fitted. I always ask myself "When is this bra going to be worn?" If I'm buying an everyday bra, what am I wearing over it. If it's a "date night with my wife bra" then it's " what am I wearing over it and how does it look "after the date 😉". Even if the bra fits, it has to be comfortable. I like my band to be snug, but not tight. After the bra fits AND it's comfortable, then, does it give me the right shape. Is it too projected?, am I too flattened? Cleavage? After all of those boxes are checked, then I can go for the colors, materials etc...

All this, and I still ♥️ bra shopping!!!

♥️Sophie♥️
Hmm 🤔
Comfortable, flattering, goes with my clothes. 
That's what I have been looking at myself, but I can see where I need to check off some more boxes. 
'Front clasp', my go to choice, really isn't helping out in the cleavage dept. It's not bad, but it's not 'butt crack cleavage'. It could be better. 
Adding some cute styles might be nice as well. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024