Author Topic: Interesting Observation  (Read 13935 times)

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Hey Hammer.  What is with this Mr McGuire crap?  What happened to Redneck?  I will be finer than a frog's hair.   The Surgeries are just bothersome.   

hammer

I am just giving you your due respect you old fart! I think you are older then me, I turn 55 tomorrow!

Bob

hammer

My doctor of 18 years at the U of MN would do breast exams he would call it gyne and ordered the mammogram, but never recommended the bra even though I'm DD+, now that I'm at the VA at my second visit with my new primary she did the breast exam and recommend a bra due to the size.

I told her that I already was wearing a bra but not all the time due to uncomfortableness but the family did support it! She then said that my wife should set up a fitting and go with. I haven't done that yet though.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
hi guys well as for me , my old GP was a woman and she did say I should wear a bra for support if they bothered me and were painfull so I do almost all the time I do prefer a sports bra or a sports bra crop top. they work for me im a 46 B the crop top works around the house as well in the summer .

Offline wj74

• Posting Member
I'm a bit younger at 39, but I've had male doctors all my life.  No one ever brought up the gyne, nor did I address it with them due to the embarrassment.  I'm Canadian, at the time gyne surgery was covered on OHIP so if I addressed it then, I would have saved $5k! 

On a lighter note, I can't help but mention the obvious Seinfeld reference...the Manzere or the Bro?  Lol.  I can still picture Kramer putting a bra on Mr. Costanza when Estelle walked in...

Offline walt

• Gold Member
its a life long choice either way you go , I went with support. bra that is , I don't usually wear one to work on account of the clothing I wear at work its impossible to hide a bra. most of the nursing staff know of my situation and don't care if or when I done a bra but its the patients who I deal with that would be an issue.anyhow what ever your choice it must be your choice! best wishes .

Offline MrSeb

• Posting Member
When I first noticed the lumps around my nipples, which I am now aware is breast tissue, I went to our regular doctor, a female who is usually very good with diagnosis. However she refused to examine my chest without a chaperone, and I had to see a younger male colleague, who performed a breast exam, sent me for bloods and referred my to a breast clinic, where a male consultant finally told me I had mild gyneacomastia. He did not give much advice after this other than to say he did not think it would need treatment and might get better on its own.

hammer

It might get better on its own, ya right! Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024