Author Topic: Post surgery question.  (Read 4735 times)

Offline shiftend

• Posting Member
5 weeks 2 days post op today. Will hopefully get some 6 week pictures when I see Karadis this Friday and post them up. The incisions under my arms are not visiable. I havn't seen them for a few weeks now and would have to go to some effort to find them. The incisions on my nipples are healing up nicely and gradually becoming less visible. I don't know if the bio oil is having anything to do with that. I've massaged twice a day for over 2 weeks now, and I can feel any hard lumps gradually shrinking and getting flatter and softer. My chest doesn't really hurt now when I walk and my top rubs on it. I'd say I've got about 90% of the movement back in my arms now, up from around 25% in the first week or so after surgery. Planning on doing my first gym session next Sunday. Probably will just stick to some 20 min inerval/HIT training on the cross trainer three times a week to start with. Cant wait to get back training, as I'm usually very active.

Overall I'm pretty happy with my results so far, I have a little bit of swelling/hardness under my nipples, especially the one where the majority of the gland was cut from. This has started going down over the last week or so though, and I hope it will continue to do so over the next month or so. The best thing has been on a couple of occasions to take my top off for a shower etc and think wow, and get excited, instead of thinking, oh my god! Hopefully things will only continue to get better.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024