Author Topic: Anyone with experience of Dr Alex Chambers?  (Read 2145 times)

Offline mart356

• Posting Member
Seriously considering the surgery for sometime next year, its either that or travelling, and would I really enjoy travelling having to cover up my (quite severe) gyne? So with that said, i'm pretty well aware of Levick and Karidis, but has anyone had a surgery with Dr Chambers? Local anaesthetic used is a plus point, not that it's much to worry about but I do anyway.

ha03274

Hi, I believe a few members have had surgery with Dr Chambers on the forum and from what I remember were pleased with the outcome/experience. My own view is that Dr Chambers is essentially a GP with a special interest in cosmetic surgery (she is only on the GP register according to the GMC but appears to have completed post graduate diplomas in aesthetic surgery), whereas I'd rather trust someone who trained and currently practices as a cosmetic surgeon as their main job, such as Mr Levick or Dr. Karidis (who both hold fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons).
« Last Edit: December 21, 2014, 12:52:40 PM by ha03274 »

Offline mart356

• Posting Member
Yeah, tbh ive just decided to go for it with Levick. Quite frankly had enough of everything i do in life being dominated by this. Going out? need to wear somethng to cover it up. Going to a nightlub? Wear the shirt and leather jackete, boil yourself in the process but at least theyre hidden. Posture is pretty screwed as im always sort of hunched trying to cover them. Surgery scares me shitless but i cant be dealing with it anymore.

Offline Glennjamin

• Posting Member
You deserve the best for your body and for your peace of mind. I think on that basis most people would recommend the standard top two surgeons on this forum to give you the best chance at the results you want. It's easy to say that if you can save the money though. I've read of people that have had good results at the cheaper Polish clinics, those are viable options. But personally the experience, expertise and guarantees of the leaders in this procedure were the most important thing to me. Health is just too important a thing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024