Author Topic: Cold Therapy  (Read 2995 times)

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
I have been putting an icepack on my nipples occasionally. Would this do anything in any way? It makes them smaller temporarily, but would it do anything in the long run?
Please, Jesus, make my gyne go away!

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
It will make you nipples hard, which will make the gyne look better. Nothing in the long run. Surgery is your only option.
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
I know you can increase your sperm count by droping your balls in cold water. Cold water promotes sperm production and according to some urologists is a treatment for male infertility.

I say if cold water or icepacks can help sperm count, why not gyne.

Give it a try! :-/

Self removal, icepacks, punching gyne out of you.  Keep the questions coming, this is fun.

Offline Blarneystoner

• Gyne sucks
plz don't make fun of me jc. I thought you people would understand what I was going through but you are making fun of a sufferer on a sufferer's board.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Blarneystoner.  I don't mean to poke fun at you. To me, your questions about punching gyne out of your body and such are funny.  I kind of thought you were joking. Every once in a while we get guys new to these boards who ask "odd" questions like that and they're joking.

If they are serious questions you have, i'm sorry for laughing. I should be more sensitive to your problem.  :)
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 03:49:10 PM by jc71 »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
gruff, man, long time no see, where ya been?  you still in the south pacific?  recovery going ok?  
« Last Edit: March 20, 2005, 10:51:49 PM by headheldhigh01 »
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024