Author Topic: Gyne development and adulthood  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Chodel

• Silver Member
  • Défectuosité toujours
Hello,

As we know gyne often develops in boys at a relatively young age (10-16ish), but is there any research or knowledge of the likelihood of the condition worsening later on in life?  For instance in your late 20s+

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
I don't know that mine has worsened as I've aged (44 now) but I have noticed it is getting harder and harder to stay toned the older I get.  Maybe the little bit of sagging along with the gynecomastia makes it seem worse.  All I know is I am finally to the point I really want it gone so I can just enjoy the rest of my life without this monkey on my back, know-whut-I-mean?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Same here, I'm 32, had gyne all my life and finally got rid of it (I think)..Hopefully, it doesn't come back. just my 2cents...Good luck to everyone.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Almost any medication that has the potential to change your hormone levels could be suspected as possible causes of Gynecomasia in adults.  I read somewhere that as many as 200 different pharmaceuticals have Gynecomastia as a possible side effect.

Sometimes, Gynecomastia can be an early symptom of potentially serious problems.

In many cases, it is not possible to identify a cause for Gynecomastia.

A wise person would consult a Doctor. If an adequate explanation is not forthcoming, a referral to an endocrinologist is in order.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024