Author Topic: Lost 7 lbs in 11days  (Read 6163 times)

Offline 4tuneit1

• Bronze Member
Ok so i started my  workout regimine and diet just 11 days ago.  WHen i really want something, nothing gets in my way, i have a really strong will power to reach my goals, but i am happier than i pig in sh!!#$.  I have had experience with adjusting diets in the past but in the last 3 years i was quite comfortable sucking down beers, and eating whatever i wanted...thus my gyno got worse and my pants went up 2 sizes (not terribly bad huh), but i was starting on the road to complacency.  So 11 days ago i adopted a fit lifestyle.  I got a treadmill from my parents, and started doing fast walking on incline for 30 minutes a day 4 days a week. And i started using Fitday.com's meal planner website to track my calories.  I carefully planned my meals which takes quite alot of prep, but now i am getting the hang of what i need daily, and what is excessive.  So all in all in the last 11 days i have lost 7lbs, weighed in the morning on empty stomach after urination...lol.  I am pretty impressed, my love handles are disappearing and i think my chest is getting a bit flatter.  Anyways, going to keep it up and post pics soon.  I am shooting for my 6 pac again and %10 bodyfat.  GOing to join a gym today too! I am hoping to reduce the amount of work the surgery is going to take, and improve my recovery by getting fitter, so hope this works!

Offline zjab58

• Gold Member
  • Edging dangerously close to sanity.
congratulations, it sounds like you have made a good change to your lifestyle.  It is quite common (especially in men) to lose a lot of weight in the first weeks of a diet. Don't get discouraged if it slows down a bit. And if it doesn't then just make sure you aren't losing too much too fast. Keep up the good work.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
How did you go about picking what to eat daily?  I'd like to use FitDay's meal tracker, too, but I don't know what I should be looking for or how to plan it out.  Any help you could give would be appreciated.  
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
Way to go man, ive been on the same kick and have lost 11 lbs so far.  I think Its probably more, but im gaining muscle as well.  I do cardio, body build, and use fitday.com to track my calories.

Remember to drink 64 oz water a day!

Make sure you drop your weight loss to 1-2 lbs a week or else youll be burning muscle instead of fat.  

I had the gyno surgery, but im left with loose skin that looks horrid, so im after massive pecs and bis.(i work all muscle groups though)...its my only hope to feel normal.  

I dont got the treadmill, i envy ya! I run/dance in place and do anything i can just to get the heartrate up...theres no exuses not to exercise!

If you need any help with the workout routine lemme know :-)  

Offline nukem2k5

Breastzilla, you mind helping me pick some things to eat daily?  I'm really lost in terms of that.  

Offline Breastzilla

• Posting Member
Check around on www.nutrition.gov for requirements your body needs.

Yesterday I had whole grain cereal for breakfast, a couple protein shakes for snacks, I had crazy tuna (tuna with green pepper olives) I had a double burger on whole grain/low cal bread, a salad, fat free turkey breast for snack before bed.  

It came to 1800 calories on fitday.  I did cardio for 30 min yesterday too..which burned around 300 calories.

Today im having  whole grain cereal w/ blueberries n milk, Chicken breast cooked in fajita sauce topped with salsa and light sour cream, salad, strawberries, and ill figure out dinner later..

I hope that helps :-)

If your lifting heavy weights theres some things you have to do to customize your diet, but if not just go by the usda's recommendations.

Offline nukem2k5

Alright I'll look into that.  I appreciate it :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024