Author Topic: Push-Ups Does it Work?  (Read 8287 times)

Offline AlanRR

Does it work to do Push ups? or does it make the gynecomastia looks worse??

GynO_DuDe

It'll build your pectoral muscles ... So it's going to push out the gyne/gland and reduce fat cells OVER TIME. The effects aren't immediate. Either way, when you decide to have surgery, the surgeon can sculpt your chest better because he has a good canvas to work on if you know what i mean ...

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member
Dude trust me, if u have gyno, even u got mr universe pecs it still looks obvious. only way is surgery, i just had my gyno surgery.

GynO_DuDe

lol nice & straight forward eh'

I think what it is, everyone thats either finding it hard to fund the op -- or worried about the actual surgery -- or just in general find the whole idea embarassing are looking for a way out ...

Hence on a weekly basis we get the same questions ... will excercise do this? will this diet routine do that? will those pills get rid off ... etc etc etc

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member
Guys, ive been working out for like 5 yrs... but theres no way u can hide ur gyne.. trust me, do the surgery asap once ur ready, mentally and physically. We all deserve a new life guys. Time is gold. this is just my advise, because me i wasted too much time for the hesitation, and wasted too much time and money looking for remedy just NO to surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024