Author Topic: Had my first consulation today with Dr. Lista!  (Read 2616 times)

Offline shoto

Hey guys - first time poster and this forum is great!!!

So I've decided to get my gynecomastica corrected. I'm a healthy/fit 6'1, 170lb with puffy nipples only.

I was quoted 4900+HST from Dr. Lista and I really like the fact he uses a 4mm incision at the bottom corner of the chest.

Does anyone know if Dr. Fielding uses the same technique? I do not want a scar around the nipple as most Doctor's perform the surgery in this manner.

For those of you who have got the procedure done through Dr. Lista, how noticeable is the scar after 3-6 months and further? It's pretty small so I can't see it being TOO noticeable. Thoughts?

Thanks for the help guys...I want to get this procedure done after summer so next summer I can be FREE ;)

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Are you having only lipo and no gland cut out? 

I thought the side (below the armpit) incision was only used if all you require is liposuction.  I didn't think it was done if you require the removal of breast tissue.  I thought the cut on the lower edge of the areola was required if you have actual tissue removed.

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
im having a consultation with fielding next friday, and probably going to stick to him for the price. is yours going to be covered by OHIP or is it coming out of your pocket? i too am looking to correct my puffy nipples; 5'7 160lbs

Offline shoto

Raider Fan - the technique he uses is actually for both so lipo and gland removal. Mine is 95% gland and he said he would lipo a bit as well all through that one side incision.

Lamp - Don't think any of it is covered through OHIP through Lista. Although what I've been reading is that Fielder's procedure can be. I should book my consult with him as well to see the difference. I personally wouldn't mind paying more as I don't want any scars around my nips.

Let me know how it goes!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024