Author Topic: Do you like wearing a bra  (Read 8389 times)

OnlyGodKnowsWhy

I tend to retain a lot of water and get bloated by alcohol. If I go out on the weekend with friends, im usually spilling out of my bras for the next week. After a week of no alcohol, I fit comfortably again. Its almost a cup size difference....

Orb

That could be the case it's the fluctuation caused by many factors.  I know after a nice Chinese meal or Sushi I hold a bit of fluid.  The additional salt intake I'm sure causing water retention. Not to mention the libations with the meal.

Gino

Short answer, yes. Long answer... I find that my best concealment look under a shirt is a sports bra for going about shopping. Sometimes I go bra-less and get looks but I looked at men with breasts in the past and never gave it a second thought, I suspect others feel the same way looking at me bra less.

Will I ever wear one of my underwire demi bras out? Maybe but not very likely. Even though I feel (and frankly IMO look best) best in a demi bra they do nothing to conceal my boobs, and even though they're not padded in any way, they make them MUCH more prominent so I reserve them for wearing around the house and yard work.

If there weren't so much stigma attached to gender pigeonholed clothes, I'd definitely wear my prettiest and most flamboyant bras all the time so yes, I like wearing a bra very  much. 

Offline Lbrown

• Posting Member
Yes, I do like wearing one. There is a comfort in being held securely in place and it just feels right.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Not so much "I like wearing a bra".
it's more "I don't like not wearing one" - because of the discomfort vs the comfort a bra provides.
You can see why:

Dudewithboobs

Agreed. I didn’t need a bra before but the recent weight and tugging has demanded it a bit. I don’t like it myself but when I look down and see why I’m wearing one and when I put one on and feel the immediate relief when lifted it’s kind of a sigh of relief that I have one. 

Confused old man

I don’t like wearing a bra especially in the summer months....but, the relief and comfort I feel when I have it on i do like. Hate love relationship. My mind hates it, my boobs love it.

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
I like wearing lace bras (the only types I own). There is no hiding my breasts, which become increasingly visible the more I lose weight. I'm a 36D and feel proud of them.

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
The decision to wear typical women's underwear, however, I guess must somehow work on our psyche.
I find it hard to believe that it is just a "technical" issue.
I've never felt the need to wear a bra, but the constant comments and jokes I've encountered have caused me to finally try on a bra.
Unfortunately, the 38C without any padding or stiffening fit perfectly.

Now I had completely lost ground.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2022, 05:55:58 AM by TikTak »

Offline SideSet

TikTak, 

How did you feel when you found out you filled the cups, C cup, at that?  How did the bra feel on you, the support, everything nicely held in place?

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
Well, I looked down.
I usually saw the tips of my shoes there.
Now they were obscured by prominent breasts decorated with lace.
Hidden in the hollow between my breasts was a small bow adorning my bra.
I had lost all hope.
Until now I had deluded myself into thinking that maybe it wasn't so noticeable, maybe the teasing was exaggerated.
My nightmare was coming true, I had grown large, feminine breasts.
However, the worst was yet to come in a few days:(((

Offline SideSet

You need to wear a bra like a woman 

Offline TikTak

• Posting Member
In general, I look like a normally built man, average height, average weight, with facial hair.
Everything normal, except my chest.

I feel that even the most modest bra emphasizes the bulges.
And since I don't feel any discomfort like back pain, etc. I don't plan, for the time being, to wear this underwear.

In the summer, when I only wear a shirt I try to mask my nipples, there are stick-on nipple protectors to buy.
Miracles are not there but they are a little less visible through the clothes.
I'll try to photograph myself and upload photos and submit for review.
I'm a little embarrassed by it, but I'll put on my wife's bra again for a test and show how it looks.

However, it seems to me that it is better as it is i.e. without a bra.

Offline Johndoe1

TikTak,

A bra is not for everyone and if you don't feel it is needed f your situation, then that is fine. There are many women with smaller chests chose to not wear a bra or support. It's a choice that works for you.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Johndoe1 is absolutely right.  If wearing a bra is not for you, regardless of your size, don’t wear one.  Most of us who wear one, find that it’s beneficial to us.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024