Author Topic: Chest Exercise and Gnye?  (Read 8042 times)

Offline brownman

• Gold Member
do incline/decline bench press to add definition on the far sides of your chest/top bottom part.. Peck deck is also wonderful and

Bicep Curls

to attract the eyes away from the chest!~

Offline regulator98

• Posting Member
if i do chest exercises, should it be with heavy weight/low reps, or is it better if i use light weights with high reps? and after each set, i bring the weight ups or down and add or lessen the reps after each set? i think i have a mild case of gyne and i have a decent amount of fat in my chest.. thanks for your advanced replies..

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
What worked for me was 3 sets of twelve with a weight and once I could do three sets of twelve of each exercise i would put the weights up with each exercise.

Obviously you can bench more than you can with bicep curl but once I found I could comfortably do three sets of twelve the weights would go up you just have to experiment. Remember it is more about form and technique than the poundage. The only exception was pullups three sets of twelve is quite hard with 1 min rest in between. ;DI can only manage three sets of ten and that is after a whole years training.

You won't lift huge weights like this. But I believe if I had gone very heavy my chest would have looked worse, for me anyway. Remember lots of reps is a great fat burner. Don't focus only on chest or give it more priority just do a balanced workout with legs back arms shoulders etc.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024