Author Topic: Weight  Loss  Diet  (Read 2459 times)

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
ok guys, maybe you can help me. i am a sub contractor, and i install windows in houses. i work 6:30am - 5pm Mon - Fri. I am 6'4, 246lbs and I usually have 2 ham sandwiches, 1 granola bar and 1 diet coke w/ a 2L of water everyday.

Can someone maybe help me with a new diet LOL ? I am moving around lots, but I'll be going to the gym this weekend  more aless for cardio and some weight.

Cost of food is no problem since I have a discount at the store, so if you can help me out !  :)

Offline Midwestdude

• Posting Member
Many different schools of thought out there.  What I've read that makes sense is frequent, small portion meals about every 2 to 3 hours and cardio at least 4 times a week.  The cardio benefits don't kick in until AFTER you've hit 20 minutes.  I do the treadmill at about 4mph for about 50 to 60 minutes.  It gets easier each day.

The other thing I've read which makes sense is that the body burns fat throughout the body.  Therefore, it may take some real time before you significantly notice changes.  Time, and habit changing is the key.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024