Author Topic: Today's lesson. READ !  (Read 5610 times)

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
Well, today AbaZ decided to hit up the foot press, without warming up, and decided to put 425lbs, 10x for fun to impress girls. Awhile ago, my blueberrys decided to get a bit of a ache, and i got a bit of a pain on the oposite side of your apendix.

So, off too the doc, tell him whats wrong and he says

" Drop your pants "  :o :o :o

Well, being 19, and having your nuts touched by a latex glove, by another male just doesn't jive that well. So next time you wanna be a hero, like yours truly, just take in mind what I went threw, and you'll still feel like a man  :-[

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
OOH reminds me of what I did a few months ago.

Was doing incline bicep curls. I foolishly lifted my butt off the seat too complete a rep. I ended up getting one of my balls under my leg and when I sat back down with a thump... :-[

I went to the doc, just bruised fortunately .I now wear tight briefs while training to stop that occuring....

Offline Bakajin

• Bronze Member
trying to show off while training is always asking for trouble.

my worst weight training accident was back in 03'.  I was doing fairly normal 5x5 training with squats.  The plan was to do a warmup then 1 set of 350 x 5 followed by 2 sets of 400 x 5 and then finish with 2 sets of 450 x 5.  I was training at a university gym at the time and there was the usual mix of gym rats, cute chicks and "squat racks are for arm curls" buildbuilder types.  I usually did my heavylifting days during offpeak gym times but I due to classes had no choice but to use it during one of the busy times that day.  I got more than a few looks as I was setting up, presumably because I was doing something strange by doing squats in the squat rack (which is against its intended purpose of being a convenient towel rack for guys who need to pose in the mirror ;D ).

as soon as I finished my first set I noticed quite a few people had been watching my lifts with somewhat impressed looks and unfortunetly my ego started to swell.  I blew through my first set of 400 and my mind started to drift off to the sets of 450 and possibly showing off and pushing it a bit higher.   During my 2nd set of 400 I was barely paying attention to the lift and was more concerned with checking out the corner of the mirror to see which girls were watching.  On about the 3rd or 4th rep suddenly i realised due to my lack of attention I was bending way too far foward and was in serious danger of toppling over.  I was in the bad situation of being stuck bent nearly at 90 degrees while in a sort of half squat position with a 400 pound weight right on the back of my neck and no way to stand back up....

luckily I was able to hold the weight enough to stumble forward and dump the bar onto the safety bars of the rack (which are only about 18 inches off the ground).  The effort though seriously tore up my lower back and left me unable train properly for 6 months.  Not to mention I  looked like a complete idiot in front of 2 dozen people  8)

seriously though egos should be left at the door.  The best cure is to train with a bunch of people strong and smaller than yourself to help realise that you should focus on your own training and not try to impress people.

Offline markashleigh1979

• I've had my final operation :)
 ;D
I was doing incline dumb bell presses with the 24 kg's (53 pounds) , pushing for about 6-8 reps .........and for some un-known reason my left arm went and the dumb bell smashed me right in the f*cking face......it hurt like a mo-fo. Everyone seen it.....i had a bit of a lumpbut the damge wasnt to bad as i still had a little bit of control.....freaked me out though and i am now always suspicious of my psycho left arm incase it wants to punch me again :)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 08:03:19 AM by markashleigh1979 »

Offline GodWasAngry

• Silver Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1! And it loves me!
any 17 years old whos joining the army next year has to go through that experience (the male doctor and the nuts touching =\)
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 01:10:15 AM by GodWasAngry »

Offline markashleigh1979

That's why half of them sign up

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
When I went to my endocrinologist, she had to check my nuts with her female nurse assistant watching.  Wow that was fucking embarrassing.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline markashleigh1979

When I went to my endocrinologist, she had to check my nuts with her female nurse assistant watching.  Wow that was f**king embarrassing.

One woman feeling my knackers (nuts) ,whilst another one watches .......Sounds like f*cken heaven to me!!! ;D

Offline abaz

• Bronze Member
Hopefully the air conditioning wasn't on  ;D

Offline Vanatu

• Silver Member
Yeah..my endo did that when i went to see him.
It wasn't very pleasent he fortunetly locked the door so no one would walk in whilst it was done.

But when i read about sitting on your nuts my stomach ached....damn...
It has never happened to me...but happens sometimes to my friend....the screams.....
:P

Offline Texan

• Bronze Member
  • Everythings Bigger In Texas
I'm used to the "drop the pants" thing. I get physicals every year for football. It sucks.

And about the women endo checking your nuts, if she wasnt good looking then ouch, that sucks. If she was...then that's another story. ;)
Man Boobs Gone In 3 Weeks.
Hopefully It All Works Out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024