Author Topic: is it normal to have no swelling or bruising  (Read 2596 times)

Offline w497k

• Posting Member
this question may seem a bit strange and i'm sure pletny people would love to have this problem, but i'm 4 days post op and i havent got any swelling or bruising at all yet. is this normal most people have some sort of bruisng or swelling, also when will it be ok to go for a few beers to celebrate??

thanks to all for the encouragement that finally made me do something bout it its only now i realise i thought about it everyday i was out last night and found myslef still hunching over ;D a habit i can hopefully learn to forget

Offline Bradley07

• Silver Member
i think it depends on the skill of the surgeon as well as, of course, the patient's general health. my doc seems very sure of himself and his abilities and told me that when he does procedures for gyne, his patients generally have very little bruising and swelling. i hope he's right!

Offline BCGUY

• Bronze Member
I had pretty much no bruising or swelling in my Chest area either. My Love handles had a little bit of bruising but not much at all. I think it all depends on your body. I don't bruise easy at all for some reason. One more week and I am taking these tensors off for good....... yee haw!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 10:53:26 AM by BCGUY »

Offline w497k

• Posting Member
hi all still no real swelling or anything feels fine really i have a work golf day tommorrow (on weds) i'm in oz so it might still be mon to a lot of ye, i had the op monday of last week is it ok to play?? i feel fine really just a small bit of tightness every now and again

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024