Author Topic: Surgery on 4th UPDATE WITH PICS  (Read 7711 times)

Offline garytogarygary

• Posting Member
HI KING I AM  7WEEKS  PRE OP NOT HAPPY WITH THE RESULTS, WENT TO POLAND AND ONLY HAD LIPO ASK FOR EXSS BUT DOC SAID I ONLY NEED LIPO .NOT TO SURE ABOUT THAT,STILL HAVE THAT FU KING ALMOND SHAPE breast .BEEN WORKING OUT BUT LOOKING AT MY CHEST I DONT THINK I WILL BE HAPPY IN 6MONTHS TIME .I GO TO THAILAND FOR THE WINTERS AND WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO GOING TOPLESS MORE OFTEN MAYBE I WILL GO TO POLAND IN 6 MONTHS FOR EXSS BEFORE I GO I WILL GET A 2ND OPION. KINGSTON HOSPITAL OFFER PRIVATE CARE BUT IT IS 180 POUNDS FOR THE DOCTOR JUST TO LOOK AT YOU BUT MAYBE MONEY WELL SPENT TO GET A UNBASIS OPION

Offline kingpin05

• Posting Member
Hi everyone another update

Its now nearly a year since my surgery and I am still unhappy about my results. The swelling never actually seemed to go down it has just increased and the right hand side is so rock hard it is like having a stone on half of your chest. Lately my wounds have been weeping constantly. I was unaware at first and then I went into the toilets at work and saw these two large circles on my shirt I was so embarrassed I have been caught out by this on more than one occasion. The weeping now seems to be constant and I’m wondering whether it is a seasonal thing? Many of my clothes have been ruined because it is hard to determine when it will start and walking around with two big plasters just draws attention to you in the changing rooms or on a intimate setting.

I am of the belief that I still need surgery because it is so apparent. My gyne now looks like a woman who has had a bad breast reduction and the groove down my chest - has never been more defined. My follow-up appointment with my surgeon has been pushed back to 22nd of January so It will be very near the 1year milestone. I think Im just going to have to ask to see the original pictures, tell him that this whole thing is stressing me out and denting my confidence in so many different ways.

I think not being supplied with a medical compression vest damaged the success of my surgery and I wasn’t to pleased with the dressings clinic when I had a allergic reaction to the tube grip. It was basically you have had a reaction do not wear this any more. Just wear your flimsy non-medical vest and that will do.

I have just received a questionnaire from the hospital about gyne and I am going to supply all my post on this website with the letter. I really want this problem over and done with, I feel like it is crippling me in so many aspects of my life and I hope my surgeon is understanding that he needs to have another go.

Im also booked in for liposculpture in belgium late Jan for £647 not including travel and accomodation which isn't bad. Thats why I want my chest sorted so my stomach aint flat and my chest bulging

Offline kingpin05

• Posting Member
Over 50 new views but no replies

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024