Author Topic: Female friends  (Read 4594 times)

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Recently I was stuck in a very long line at Starbucks. A 30 yo lady dropped some papers, I bent over to help her collect them and the top of my blouse popped open revealing some cleavage.  This started a conversation about male breasts and eventually she told me that she was unaware that men could grow breasts. I wasn’t wearing a bra so I realized that she must have seen everything down to my nipples. I apologized for possibly offending her, and she said “ quite the contrary, I think they look good on you, I wish mine looked that good. “.  Needless to say her compliment made my day!

Offline Johndoe1

Tank tops are the only real tops I have to be careful about not showing straps and side boob.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Gynomom

• Posting Member
 What a nice ending to a nice conversation, but, wow, I would never be so forward as her. I am about her age, 29, and have a son with gynecomastia, but I would never initiate a conversation with a man about his breasts. She sounded nice, though.

How did she start the conversation? What did she say during the conversation? 

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Gynomom,
When I was down on the floor and she was checking me out, I suddenly looked up and and we locked eyes. She apologized for looking down my blouse and that’s how the conversation started.
She asked the usual questions such as when did I get my breasts,
how does your wife feel about them, is there a treatment, etc. I explained to her that once the initial shock wore off, I liked having breasts and hoped they would grow bigger than my current 30B size. That’s when the more intimate questions began, even comparing her own breasts to mine.
This lady thought men could not develop breasts just as I did before  my radiologist told me about Gyno.
What about you? Were you ignorant before your son’s experience?

Offline Gynomom

• Posting Member
Oh, I’ve had that happen to me, but it was always a man i caught looking down my top, and it never led to a conversation or his apology.  He would just try to pretend it didn’t happen and I would let him, but we both know otherwise. Nice that she was so interested and positive and you were receptive.

I had vaguely heard of gynecomastia, so if somebody asked me, I could probably give the right answer. But I had l never given it any thought and never knew anybody who had it.  Now look at the education I am getting 😉

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Oh, I’ve had that happen to me, but it was always a man i caught looking down my top, 
I hope you were wearing a bra!

Dudewithboobs

In quarantine I’ve gone from a 36a to a 34B I haven’t had any friends over but have been out but no in bras. I was in my yard gardening and no one was home so enjoyed the day in my bra for comfort and support and our yard is fenced in so didn’t worry about people seeing me. 
A friend who is an avid gardener who got me started brought me over some books that helped her grow well and didn’t know she was coming by but was gonna be in the area apparently and came by unannounced. So I was in my yard watering things and I hear “hey friend what’s up” in tank top basketball shorts and a t shirt bra. Left strap totally in sight. She comes up and asks if I’m wearing a bra. I say yes and explain and such and she is super chill and doesn’t ask anything. It’s been my only experience and I doubt the rest or others would go as well and relaxed. The best part was when I was digging some spots to put plants in and she was just sitting and talking bout dirt fertilizer etc and nonchalantly said “you know from this angle you totally look like you have breasts it’s weird but not bad just don’t see many dudes who aren’t big have boobs” I took it as a compliment and that was all that got said. Be nice if everyone was that kind and understanding vs thinking it’s some fetish or perversion

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Great story! Now we have several examples of women who either like men with breasts, or at least are not but off by them.

Offline Johndoe1

You have to be careful you don't become a "curiousity" because we are different. When I was in college several girls dated me just for my breasts. After they found out that they were in fact real, I got dumped. 

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Did you allow any of these girls to cop a feel?

Offline Johndoe1

Sometimes they don't ask.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Did any of those girls either
1. Touch your breasts with or without asking first?
2. Ask to touch your breasts whether or not you let them?
3 Express any interest in your breasts  verbally or otherwise?

Offline Johndoe1

Did any of those girls either
1. Touch your breasts with or without asking first?

Yes to both

2. Ask to touch your breasts whether or not you let them?

Yes

3 Express any interest in your breasts  verbally or otherwise?
Yes. I had one girl, who was an admitted bisexual, said she wanted to "compare" breasts on a man to that of a woman. Much to her great disappointment, I passed on the offer.

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Johndoe1,
I‘m trying to figure out why these girls would dump you. Were you bigger than they were, if so maybe they were jealous? Did they know you had breasts when they accepted your date proposal? 

Girls fall for a guy who is highly intelligent and confident, two qualities you have spades, an evaluation based on my observation that you are by far the most articulate poster on this forum. Maybe college aged girls aren’t as mature as I think they are.

Offline Johndoe1

Johndoe1,
I‘m trying to figure out why these girls would dump you. Were you bigger than they were, if so maybe they were jealous? Did they know you had breasts when they accepted your date proposal?

Actually they approached me. During this time I was very self conscience of my body image and didn't seek girl friends.This didn't happen much, but it did a couple of times. Not all were smaller, but their size didn't seem to matter. It's my breasts they were interested in. They had never seen a male with breasts and that made me the curiosity. They were always wanting to see if they were real. They were constantly fixated on them. It eerily reminded me of a guys fixation on women's breasts. Many used the promise of sex as the pretext to see them. Some did, some didn't.

Girls fall for a guy who is highly intelligent and confident, two qualities you have spades, an evaluation based on my observation that you are by far the most articulate poster on this forum. Maybe college aged girls aren’t as mature as I think they are.
Thank you for your kind comment. In those days I was not confident at all and actively did things to cover and downplay my chest but boobs are boobs. Like I said, they had never seen a guy with boobs so they wanted to know if they were real, and how my breasts compared to their breasts. An, "If you show me yours, I will show you mine" kind of thing. It was weird to a college age kid.

At the time, I just wanted to be like everyone else. I wanted to have a girl friend and unfortunately, I was willing to be used just so I could say I had a girl friend. In the long run, it did more to damage my psyche than it helped. It did though give me the ability to quickly size up relationships. It was many years later before I found a loving woman who loves me and doesn't care about my chest.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 07:24:44 AM by Johndoe1 »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024