Author Topic: Pierced Nipples & Gyne...anyone have photos?  (Read 6810 times)

Offline shen

• Posting Member
Has anyone here with Gyne had their nipples pierced and possible have photos to share? I am 21, 5'8" and 142lbs...very lean and fit, but have had gyne for many, many years. If my nipples remain hard, my chest looks rather normal (almost built), but as they are naturally my nipples are very puffy.

I have heard both ways that piercing can either enlarge or shrink nipples...I am curious to see results here. At only $70 for both, it might be a worthwhile solution if it would help them remain "hard".

Offline shen

• Posting Member
I just think that putting a hole or two wide into the areola and possibly using some kind of "constricting" ring or bar would help tighten or squeeze the nipple to stay small or erect. I'm not expert on piercing though.

Also, some have said, why would you want to attract more attention to your chest? Well, i think if people are concentrating on the rings/studs, they will focus less on the large nipple. Also, then you could always blame the nipple size on the piercing...

Obviously it wouldn't work for those with more severe cases of gyne...but for someone like me whose problem is almost entirely the nipples, might be worth a shot?

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
my ex pierced people at some tatoo shop.  And i remember her saying that one 'drawback' to having your nips pireced is that its hard all the time.  So i have been thinking about it too man.  But there is also that thing about why would you want to draw more attention to that area.  So i guess you can have a clear stud go through it and it still be pierced and won't bring attention to it.  keep us posted if you deicide to do it

Offline shen

• Posting Member
If I flip my shirt off in public and my nipples aren't hard, attention is going to be drawn to them guaranteed. And it won't be good attention. However, if my nipples are cold/erect/small, I look "almost" normal.

I was "lucky" in a sense that I have rather small gland development. Not enough to really be "breasts", but the glands do force my nipples to "puff". If piercing kept my nipples erect or even made them smaller, then yes attention will be drawn when I take off my shirt - but not too my gyne, but to the piercings.

I guess no one here has done it.

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
i did see one pic here on the boards it didn't look that great but you should def give it a try

Offline shen

• Posting Member
Well I had them pierced today. Hurt like hell for the two seconds he pushed the needle through, but it really wasn't that bad. I had the pierced while hard, hoping he would get as much skin as possible.

And well...the results. The nipples aren't remaining as hard/small as they are when really cold, however they are not "puffed" either. They look almost like normal nipples just slightly pulled out from the rings.

Before, nipples hard. Sorry, I didn't take any natural "puffy" shots.

After, natural.

I wouldn't say it is as good as I expected, I was hoping for them to stay permanently shrunk. However, the rings most definitely distract from the nipples/gyne themselves, so maybe next time at the lake a quick rub and I should be good to go for awhile. And now, if someone asks why I have large nipples, I can just blame it on the rings...haha.

Offline mattmando

• Bronze Member
so it doesn't remain hard? ...man that sucks!! but yeah dude i don't really think gyne when i see yr nips i think pierced nips.  looks good  thanks for being a guinea pig. :)

Offline conz

• Posting Member
Would you recommend it to others in a similar situation

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024