Author Topic: greetings from Iceland: Should i go under the knife ? (pic inside)  (Read 2623 times)

Offline geiri7

• Posting Member
Ok heres the deal i live in Iceland 26 years old and I had liposuction but no excision (which was a mistake). My nipples are now my problem and I want them to not puff out. In iceland the surgery would be almost free or about 350 dollars. Money is NOT the issue.

I know my problem isnt very severe, however I have tissue under the nipples and they puff out and its causing me problems. Im always thinking about my chest, looking at it, pinching my nipples and worrying if others are looking at my nipples.
Also when making love to a girl and im on top my right breast hangs down like a breast of friggin cow (NOT SEXY).

Reasons i see NOT to have surgery:

SCARS: Im worried about the scars under the nipples, cos I also have scars on my sides after the lipo so I dont want to be all cut up to pieces. It raises too many questions for people around u.

EXPERIENCE: I have talked to some plastic surgeons and I have no doubt that they are skilled, however they only do a few gynecomastia surgerys a year so they dont have as much experience like many USA doctors. The doctor who did the lipo on me said I didnt have any tissue under the nipples, but I sure as hell felt them and told him that I thought it was there, but due to his inexperience of these surgerys he didnt solve this problem correctly.

So due to the lack of experienced doctors Im worried that the doctor would take too much and my nipple would be sunken.
But dont think that all doctors suck in Iceland, some of the best heart surgeons in the world are from Iceland, its just that this operation is rare and its not an easy operation to do. There are only 300.000 ppl in iceland which explaines the rarity of the operation.

Reasons i see to have the surgery:
COULD CHANGE MY LIFE: If it succeds and scars wont be bad I will be one happy hunk. And I can go buy clothes that I like but not clothes that hide my chest!!!!!!!
Also if my gyne problem could be classified as not severe i would think that less severe problems are easyer to operate on and thus more chance of success.

P.S. I think pictures never really show the problem exactly like it is so dont go saying HEY MAN U DONT HAVE IT :) cos I do and it is a problem.
So what do you guys think should I go under the knife again ?

Thx In advance....... The icelandic viking

here are 2 pics:

« Last Edit: May 30, 2007, 05:56:48 PM by geiri7 »

Offline geiri7

• Posting Member
gravity has an effect which cant be seen on the photos :)

Offline geiri7

• Posting Member
there are about 10 active plastic surgeons in Iceland I think, and I have talked to two of them and I have a meeting with a third one and I will talk to two other by phone.

I will ask detailed questions, how many operations have they done ?, have they failed doing this type of surgery ?, are they confident in fixing my problem ? etc I also want to do that endo testing.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if they know good gyne technique, they can minimize scarring by making the cut along the edge of the areola etc.  if it's making you unhappy now, it's just going to go on doing that for the rest of your life.  good luck. 

oh yeah, drop a line of icelandic on us just for fun  :)
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024