Author Topic: Is ithis gyne? Noticed it recently and bugs the heck outta me...  (Read 3685 times)

Offline Disintegrator

Hi everyone. I'd appreciate it a lot if you could tell me whether or not I have gyne. And if i do, what type is it. I know there are two types: excess fat and water around the breasts and a gland issue (which can only be rid of by male breast reduction surgery) It is quite upsetting and psychologically devestating as well. I am pretty down atm.

Offline Disintegrator

No. There is no extra sensitivity or a hurt factor neither around the nipples or the entire boob area. But I agree, especially on the 4th image, there is that pointy nipple figure clearly showing.

Offline Disintegrator

Thanks a lot for the consolation but I am 33 years old. Would it still go away?? I also have some fat in my belly area and a bit of excess fat around the breast might be causing this appearance as well (or this is just my sorry-arse way of denial) Before I forget, have you heard of 'diet aid of questionable value'? It's 100% guaranteed and 100% herbal.

Offline turningacorner

• Silver Member
yer looks like gyne to me. It's wierd because mine is 3 times as bad, and surgery is the only option if I ever want to hide it, but yours looks so easy to hide I doubt I'd care. I mean I can't even be bothered with the gym anymore because my gyne jsut masks my toned pectorials, I bet if u lost weight and worked out u'd get excellent definition and you'd stop caring.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024