Author Topic: PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE, I NEED TO MAKE DECISION SOON, PICS  (Read 4357 times)

Offline shortyz

• Posting Member
http://new.photos.yahoo.com/z102cashflow

20 years old
125 pounds
5'8"
I have had it for around 5 years.

I already went to Dr. Sanders in Encino, California for consultation and he confirmed that I have Gynecomastia
I believe he said only an excision will be necessary.  I know I have a minor case but since I am very skinny it stands out more

If I wear a thin shirt it can be easily noticed...

I have a minor case but it would make me feel better if I had this done and I would then I would have the motivation to start working out and get bigger. 
I do have tissue behind the nipples which is probably what makes it puff out.

I need to decide pretty soon if I'm going to go through with this, money is not an issue..

My main concern with the surgery is that there wil be scars and people will notice I have had some type of surgery.. .
Also I read somewhere that if he takes too much out it will cave in?..  That would be horrible....

I really appreciate all your comments since this is a big decision.

Offline CaliKid8

• Posting Member
I actually just had my chest done today by Dr. Sanders.  He is a great guy and I have a lot of confidence in him. If you would like I can show you what my before/afters look like in a few days to see if you like what he has done.  I understand what you are going through.  I am also relatively skinny/built and you could see my nipples through my shirt, which I HATED!  Let me know if there is anything i can do to help.

Offline normexcept

• Bronze Member
I say, whatever is going to give you long term peace of mind.  If you can accept the way you look, do so.  But if by keeping them the way they are you are going to stress out about it for years to come, why not get that behind  you and get the surgery.  Especially since you said money is not an issue.  From what I've seen, the scarring issue is minimal with today's techniques and experience.

Offline Punta

• Bronze Member
Very mild case, but in saying that I am sure we would all be surprised at the size of the gland behind your nipple. I wouldn;t think noticeable though to the untrained, non paranoid eye, however you don;t want to be self conscious your whole life. Big decision, just weigh up pro's and con;s before deciding and research as much as possible.

Good luck...

Offline shortyz

• Posting Member

Can I get some valued advice from others please?
Much Appreciated

Thanks

Offline oldspice

• Silver Member
yeah thats as mild as it gets i assume. i would kill for one that mild hahah. but seriously, i don't think you need surgery, if u really wanted it, doesnt look like you would need lipo, but rather gland excision. im guessing it would be very cheap based on the severity of your case, which is not severe.

Offline shortyz

• Posting Member
I have to make decision soon, can I get a little more input?

thanks

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024